Forced to Flee: Famine and Plague
- Forced to Flee: Famine and Plague. Mandell, Phyllis Levy; Bender, Pat // School Library Journal;Aug2004, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p71
Reviews the documentary video recording "Forced to Flee: Famine and Plague," released by the Discovery Channel School.
- LESSONS IN OBSERVATION -- PRIMARY IN-HOUSE DVD TRAINING FOR ALL KEY STAFF. Temperley, Julie // Education Review;Autumn2006, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p108
The article reviews the video recording "Lessons in Observation--Primary In-House DVD Training for All Key Staff."
- Faith in Practice: Including People with Learning Disabilities in Faith Communities. Iweanya, Peter // Community Care;8/17/2006, Issue 1636, p40
The article reviews the educational video recording "Faith in Practice: Including People with Learning Disabilities in Faith Communities."
- Making a Videotape, Part II. Rhodes, Lewis A. // Educational Leadership;Apr85, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p86
Part II. Reviews the videotape 'School Improvement Through Staff Development.'
- NIMS Video. // Fire Chief;Mar2006, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p82
The article reviews the educational video recording "NIMS: Introduction to the National Incident Management System."
- The importance of being earnest. // Training & Coaching Today;Apr2006, p26
The article reviews an educational video recording released on DVD format about behavior-based interview.
- The decline and fall of western civilisation. // Training & Coaching Today;Apr2006, p27
The article reviews an educational video recording released on DVD and video tape formats about one-to-one coaching between managers and employees.
- The Privileged Planet: The Search for Purpose in the Universe. Lambdin, Charles // Skeptic;2006, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p71
The article reviews a documentary video recording about the planet Earth.
- Post Office. Gieschen, E. // Video Librarian;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p46
The article reviews the video recording "Post Office."