- Literature Review. // Quality Progress;Dec99, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p72
Features various quality control-related products. Philip Crosby Associates II Inc.'s report 'Calculating the Price of Nonconformance'; 'Creating a Customer-Centered Culture,' four-part video series from International Management Technologies Inc.; 'TL 9000 Quality Systems Metrics,' Book II from...
- The difficult guest. Cohen, Sacha // Training & Development;Aug96, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p64
Features the videotape `The Difficult Guest' on customer training. Topics focused on various guests and how to deal with each type.
- Videos. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;01/19/98, Vol. 203 Issue 3, p91
Reviews Darnell Corp.'s `Best in the Field: The 5 Stars of Service Success,' a video-based training program designed to help technicians improve their customer relations skills.
- Audiovisual reviews. Rzetelny, Harriet; Nevins, Andrea // Gerontologist;Feb97, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p143
Reviews the videotapes `The Difficult Guest,' produced by Media Partners Corp. and `A Sense of Service,' produced by Saint Clare Productions.
- Deep breaths and empathy. McHale, Jo // People Management;1/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p58
Reviews the videotape `Phone Rage: How to Turn the Raging Customer Around.'
- Media Reviews. // Training & Development;Dec99, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p82
Reviews videotapes designed to upgrade the skills of customer service representatives. Includes `It's Your Call,' released by CMD Publishing; `The Secret: Customer Service Uncovered for Hospitality,' released by American Media; `You've Got Customers,' released by Video Visions.
- Yachting drama shows how to keep the team on board. McHale, Jo // People Management;01/26/95, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p44
Reviews the videotape `Leadership by Empowerment,' from Fenman Training.
- Canteen staff take control when the chips are down. McHale, Jo // People Management;3/9/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p48
Reviews the videotape `Being Empowered: Making a Difference.'
- Management development in search of better skills. McHale, Jo // People Management;05/04/95, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p51
Evaluates a series of video-based management development programs released by British Broadcasting Service for Business. `In Search of Identity,' `In Search of Knowledge' and `IT: The Third Revolution' videotapes.