Alive in art
- Pegi Nicol MacLeod. Karlinsky, Amy // Border Crossings;Aug2005, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p93
Reviews the traveling exhibition "Pegi Nicol MacLeod: A Life in Art" in Canada.
- GORE WINS. M. S. // New York;9/5/2011, Vol. 44 Issue 28, p146
The article reviews the painting exhibition "Gore Wins" at Causey Contemporary in New York City on September 9, 2011.
- Valentin Serov. The Line of Life. Ivanova, Maria // Tretyakov Gallery Magazine;2012, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p86
The article reviews the painting exhibition "Valentin Serov: The Line of Life" held at the Tretyakov Gallery in Russia from December 2011 until May 2012.
- Ninth Inning. Coates, Robert M. // New Yorker;6/9/1956, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p118
The article reviews the several exhibitions in New York City including "Forecast," "New Talent in the U.S.A.," "Painters and Sculptors of Promise" and "Twelve Americans."
- RCA: 'Exhibition Road.'. BRATBY, JOHN // Modern Painters;Summer88, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p67
The article reviews the exhibition "Exhibition Road" at the Royal College of Art in London, England from March 12 to April 24, 1988.
- New Territories. Mauck, Kimberly // Oklahoma Today;Mar/Apr2006, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p35
The article reviews the exhibition "After Lewis & Clark: The Forces of Change 1806-1871," at the Gilcrease Museum in Tulsa, Oklahoma till April 9, 2006.
- Changes at the Academy. Coates, Robert M. // New Yorker;3/5/1955, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p74
The article reviews an exhibition of paintings and sculpture at the National Academy in New York City in 1955.
- The Rape of Titian. BECKETT, WENDY // Modern Painters;Summer91, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p89
The article reviews the art exhibition "John Bellany, Recent Paintings and Drawings," on view at the Fitzwilliam Museum in Cambridge, England until June 30, 1991 and at the Fischer Fine Art gallery in London, England from June 26 to July 26, 1991.
- Jack B. Yeats. PYLE, HILARY // Modern Painters;Summer91, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p90
The article reviews the art exhibition "Jack B. Yeates: The Late Paintings," on view at the Haags Gemeentemuseum, the Hague in the Netherlands from June 21 to September 15, 1991.