National Museum of Natural History, Washington, DC
- Benin Glorious Treasures. Williams, Stephen // New African;Dec2007, Issue 468, p86
The article reviews the exhibition "Benin - Five Centuries of Royal Art," at Musï¿½e du Quai Branly in Paris, France.
- Antique shows: Western Canadian style. Kupecek, Linda // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Aug95, Vol. 100 Issue 6, p24
Reports on antique shows held in western Canada. Blue Mountain Antiques and Collectibles Show; Wild Rose Antique Collectors Show and Sale; Comparison of Canadian and American prices; Canada as a natural destination for English and Scottish settlers; Representation of American collectibles;...
- A Fair Afar. // Architectural Digest;Jun2006, Vol. 63 Issue 6, p220
The article announces the Summer Fair, Olympia, an exhibit which will showcase collections of numerous international antiques and artifacts dealers, it will be held in London, England on June 9 to 18, 2006.
- Calendar of Shows. // Magazine Antiques;Sep2005, Vol. 168 Issue 3, p141
Announces various antiques shows to be held in the United States from September to November 2005. Chevy Chase Antiques Show to be held from September 9-11 in Washington, D.C.; Sixth Annual Sewickley Valley Antique Show from September 30 to October 2 in Sewickley, Pennsylvania; Cincinnati...
- WEST PALM BEACH ANTIQUES FESTIVAL. // Antique Shoppe Newspaper;Feb2011, Vol. 25, p5
The article offers information on the West Palm Beach Antiques Festival in Florida from February 4-6, 2011, sponsored by antique dealers Kay and Bill Puchstein.
- Untitled. Claude, Michel // UNESCO Sources;Feb97, Issue 87, p19
Focuses on the exhibition held at the United Nations Educational, Scientific & Cultural Organization (UNESCO) on January 6-16, 1997 to celebrate the 1,700th anniversary of the founding of the city of SPLIT in Croatia. Highlights of the exhibition.
- EAST. // Archaeology;Sep/Oct83, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p5
Reviews the "Kush: The Lost Kingdom of the Nile" exhibit at the Brockton Art museum in Brockton, Massachusetts.
- MIDWEST. // Archaeology;Sep/Oct83, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p6
Reviews the exhibit "Black Island Paradise: Life in Melanesia," at the Cincinnati Museum of Natural History in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- SALES & SALE-A-BRATIONS. // Antique Shoppe Newspaper;Oct2011, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p2
The article offers information on several antique sales events in Florida such as the Outside Yard Sale by Out There Antiquities on October 1, 2011, the Full Yard Sale by Sweet Memories Inc. on October 7-8, and the event "Antiques in the Park" by Antiques & Unique in Palm Harbor, Florida on...
- 55th Antique Show And Sale At Christ Church. // Antique Shoppe Newspaper;Oct2011, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p29
The article reports that Christ Church in Pensacola, Florida will have its 55th Antique Show called the finest Northwest Florida anad South Alabama in Currin Center at Christ Church on February 4-5, 2012, with 22 vendors from Illinois and Kentucky.