Alone in the universe: the landscapes of Jean Paul Lemieux
- ART & EXHIBITS. // Harper's Bazaar;Oct2011, Issue 3597, p175
The article previews several art exhibitions including "Picasso's Drawings, 1890-1921," at the Frick Collection in New York from October 4, 2011 to January 8, 2012, "Pacific Standard Time," at the Los Angeles' Getty Museum in California from October 1, 2011 to February 5, 2012, and Pipilotti...
- Meet Artexpo's New Show Director. Guerin, Doreen // Art Business News;Aug2001, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p10
Describes the events planned by Advanstar for the 2001 Artexpo California and the Artexpo International New York 2002. Views on Artexpo New York; Goals for the show.
- FRAME UP. Tuchman, Phyllis; Freund, Anthony Barzilay // Town & Country;Apr2004, Vol. 158 Issue 5287, p112
Cites paintings displayed at the "Bonjour, Monsieur Cornet" exhibit held at Virginia Museum of Fine Arts until June 13, 2004.
- HACKING THE MATRIX. Tillitt, Scott // Photo District News;Aug2002, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p64
Reviews the art exhibit 'Open_Source_Art_Hack,' at the New Museum of Contemporary Art in New York, City as of August 2002.
- Monet's London. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Jul2005, Vol. 110 Issue 5, p6
Presents information on the art exhibition "Monet's London, Artists' Reflections on the Thames, 1859-1914," on view at the Brooklyn Museum of Art in New York through September 4, 2005.
- AII That Glitters: Tinsel Pictures. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Jul2005, Vol. 110 Issue 5, p7
Presents information on the art exhibition "All that Glitters: 19th-and 20th-Century Tinsel Pictures," on view at the Shelburne Museum in Vermont from July 23 to October 31, 2005.
- Modernism in American Silver. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Sep2005, Vol. 110 Issue 7, p10
Presents information on the art exhibition "Modernism in American Silver: 20th-Century Design, " on view at the Renwick Gallery of the Smithsonian American Art Museum in Washington from September 16, 2005 through January 22, 2006.
- Henry Fitch Taylor: A Surprising Modernist. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Sep2005, Vol. 110 Issue 7, p11
Presents information on the art exhibition "Henry Fitch Taylor: Cos Cob's Surprising Modernist," on view at the Historical Society of the Town of Greenwich, Bush-Holley Historic Site in Cos Cob, Connecticut from September 30 to December 31, 2005.
- You Asked For It...You Got It. Guerin, Doreen // Art Business News;Sep2001, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p9
Informs about the changes made regarding the 2002 International Artexpo New York. Creation of the International Art & Framing Gallery; Changes in the dates of the show; Effects of the changes.