- Advance in tech parts curtains. Dawes, Amy // Daily Variety;12/13/2002, Vol. 277 Issue 50, pA1
Focuses on the increase in the use of digital video in making documentary films. Advantages of mini-digital videos; Cost of filming using digital video; List of documentary films using digital camera.
- Review of Daughters of Afghanistan. Nichols, Elizabeth // Off Our Backs;Mar/Apr2005, Vol. 35 Issue 3/4, p56
Reviews the documentary film "Daughters of Afghanistan," directed by Sally Armstrong.
- DOCUMENTARY "DEATH OF A FOREST" SHOT WITH JVC PROHD CAMCORDER. // Digital Video;Oct2011, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p12
The article discusses the use of a JVC GY-HM700U ProHD camcorder in the production of the documentary short "Death of a Forest."
- DV JOURNEYS. Porter, Stephen // Video Systems;Aug2003, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p58
Focuses on the use of digital video technology to the coverage of independent foreign news on the television program 'FRONTLINE/World.' Production of a documentary film in Cambodia; Advantages from the portability and flexibility of the technology with the riot protesting the Miss World pageant...
- ISLE GONE WILD! // Dirt Bike;Jan2005, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p19
The article gives information about a DVD of the International Six Days Enduro (ISDE) documentary shows. The shows feature Team USA in their quest for the World Trophy. It shows Team USA, at both the 2002 and the 2003 event, the World Trophy team as well as the club teams are featured throughout...
- BEYOND THE MIRRORED SPACE: TIME AND RESISTANCE IN FEMINIST THEORY. Ruiz, Maria R. // Behavior & Philosophy;2009, Vol. 37, p141
Field and Hineline (2008) develop a full-scale account of the conditions under which speakers in our culture--in the vernacular as well as in the more technical parlance of psychological theory--explain behavior by appealing to contiguous events or, in their absence, to entities within the...
- Daughters of Afghanistan. Johanson, M. // Video Librarian;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p75
A review of the DVD "Daughters of Afghanistan," documented by Sally Armstrong and directed by Robin Benger, is presented.
- Daughters of Afghanistan. Laskowski, Mary // Library Journal;Jan2005, Vol. 130 Issue 1, p166
Reviews "Daughters of Afghanistan," from Canadian journalist Sally Armstrong.
- Catfish Hunters. Richardson, Ken // Sound & Vision;Jun2004, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p104
Reviews the documentary film "Okie Noodling," directed by Bradley Beesley, released on DVD.