EMMY COULD 'CAP' MACY IN TNT'S 'GIGOT' REMAKE
- The Wool Cap (TV Program). Kelleher, Terry // People;11/29/2004, Vol. 62 Issue 22, p40
This article reviews the television movie "The Wool Cap," starring William H. Macy and Keke Palmer.
- The Wool Cap (TV program). // New York;11/22/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 41, p95
Reviews the television program "The Wool Cap," starring William H. Macy, Keke Palmer and Ned Beatty.
- 'Door' Telepicture Opens Window to Emmy Noms. Stanley, T.L. // Television Week;8/18/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p13
Presents information on the television movie "Door to Door," starring William H. Macy and Kyra Sedgwick. Emmy Award nominations received by the television movie; Source of the idea for "Door to Door"; Description of the main character in the television movie.
- The Wool Cap (TV program). Lowry, Brian // Daily Variety;11/18/2004, Vol. 285 Issue 35, p8
Reviews the television program "The Wool Cap," directed by Steven Schachter and starring William H. Macy and Keke Palmer.
- Good Company. Riley, Jenelle // Back Stage West;11/11/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 46, p10
Focuses on the collaboration of actor William H. Macy and director Steven Schachter for the TV movie "The Wool Cap." First encounter of Macy and Schachter in college; Awards received by their previous TV movie collaboration; Overview of the plot of "The Wool Cap"; Lessons they learned from...
- Door to Door. Speier, Michael // Variety Movie Reviews;7/11/2002, p1
The article reviews the television program "Door to Door," starring William H. Macy, Kyra Sedgwick, Helen Mirren and Kathy Baker.
- Actor in a miniseries or movie. // Daily Variety;8/15/2005, Vol. 288 Issue 30, pA16
The article provides information on actors who have been nominated for this year's Emmy Awards in the miniseries or movie actor category. Some of them are Kenneth Branagh for "Warm Springs"; Ed Harris for "Empire Falls"; William H. Macy for "The Wool Cap"; Jonathan Rhys-Meyers for "Elvis"; and...
- THE WOOL CAP. Lowry, Brian // Variety;11/15/2004, Vol. 396 Issue 13, p57
Reviews the television program "The Wool Cap," directed by Steven Schachter and starring William H. Macy and Don Rickles.
- Q&A WILLIAM H. MACY. Kiviat, Barbara // Time;11/22/2004, Vol. 164 Issue 21, p105
Present an interview with actor William H. Macy regarding his new film 'The Wool Cap.' How the film is about a mute alcoholic who gets stuck caring for a junkie's child; Consideration of how Macy wrote the screenplay; Views on raising children and the insanity of parenting.