TCM Takes Tinseltown by Retail
- JUN NGUYEN-HATSUSHIBA: MEMORIAL PROJECT VIETNAM. Erickson, Britta // ArtAsiaPacific;2004, Issue 39, p89
Reviews the exhibition "Memorial Project Vietnam" in San Francisco, California, in 2003.
- Misdirect Movies. TOWNSEND, CHRISTOPHER // Art Monthly;Sep2013, Issue 369, p24
The article reviews the exhibition "Misdirect Movies" at the Standpoint gallery in London, England, from July 5, 2013, to August 3, 2013.
- Remixed & Reloaded. // Diverse: Issues in Higher Education;10/4/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p7
This article reviews the exhibition "Cinema Remixed and Reloaded: Black Women Artists and the Moving Image Since 1970," presented at the Museum of Fine Arts at Spelman College in Atlanta, Georgia until May 24, 2008.
- GENTEEL ACCESSIBLE REVOLUTIONARY. Luckhurst, Roger // Vertigo (09687904);Spring2008, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p70
This article reviews the exhibition "The City of the Future," by filmmaker Patrick Keiller and presented at the BFI Southbank Gallery in London, England until February 3, 2008.
- OK Video Art Festival 2005: Sub/Version. Wiyanto, Hendro // ArtAsiaPacific;Winter2006, Issue 47, p77
The article reviews the art exhibition "OK Video Art Festival 2005: Sub/Version," an exhibition of Asian motion pictures, presented at the National Gallery of Indonesia.
- ANALYSING SPACE AND PLACE: ACMI'S SETTING THE SCENE: FILM DESIGN FROM METROPOLIS TO AUSTRALIA. CALDWELL, THOMAS // Screen Education;Autumn2009, Issue 53, p42
The article reviews the exhibition "Setting the Scene: Film Design From Metropolis to Australia" at the Australian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI) Underground Screen Gallery in Melbourne, Australia through April 19, 2009.
- Time Zones. Sperlinger, Mike // Art Monthly;Dec2004/Jan2005, Issue 282, p38
Reviews the art exhibition "Time Zones," at the Tate Modern in London, England from October 6, 2004 to January 2, 2005.
- Hot List April. Gallagher, Jenna Gabrial // Harper's Bazaar;Apr2008, Issue 3557, p208
This article reports on entertainment events for April 2008, including anticipated books, art exhibitions, and films.
- THE PLEASURE OF THE TEXT. Willis, Holly // Film Comment;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p48
The article reviews the film exhibition "The Extravagant Shadows" featuring motion pictures directed by David Gatten.