INNOCENCE, INTELLIGENCE LIVE IN 'FOSTER'S HOME'
- O'Grady. Tringali, Juliana // Bitch Magazine: Feminist Response to Pop Culture;Winter2006, Issue 31, p87
Reviews the television cartoon series "O'Grady."
- Clannad: Collection 1. Martincik, L. // Video Librarian;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p66
The article reviews "Clannad: Collection 1," a box set of episodes from the Japanese animated television series "Clannad," released on DVD format.
- When Bart Imitates Bauer. Zahed, Ramin // Animation;Jun2007, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p41
The article reviews "You Kent Always Say What You Want," the 400th episode of the animated television series "The Simpsons," directed by Matthew Nastuk.
- Lugar Heights (Film). Polowy, Kevin; Howard, Brendan // Video Store Magazine;10/10/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 42, p38
Reviews the animated television series "Lugar Heights," released on VHS and DVD.
- Kaze No Yojimbo Vol. 1 (TV program). Krywicki, Jarad; Howard, Brendan // Video Store Magazine;4/25/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p37
Reviews the DVD version of the animated television series "Kaze No Yojimbo," volume 1.
- FOOD PARTY: APPETITE FOR CONSTRUCTION. Bowen, Rebecca // Paste: Signs of Life in Music, Film & Culture;Dec2009/Jan2010, Issue 59, p27
The article reviews the television program "Food Party," hosted by Thu Tran.
- Gary & Mike. Scapperotti, Dan // Cinefantastique;Apr2001, Vol. 33 Issue 1/2, p112
The article reviews the animated comedy television series "Gary and Mike".
- FAMILY GUY. Sandie Angulo Chen // Daily Variety;6/8/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 46, pA4
The article reviews the television program "Family Guy."
- Walt Disney Treasures: More Silly Symphonies, Volume Two 1929-1938. Liebenson, D. // Video Librarian;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p48
The article reviews "Walt Disney Treasures: More Silly Symphonies, 1929-1938," vol. 2, a box set of episodes from the animated television series "Silly Symphonies," released on digital video disc format.