- Michael Snow at White Box. Princenthal, Nancy // Art in America;May2001, Vol. 89 Issue 5, p173
Reviews the motion picture 'Corpus Callosum,' by Michael Snow at the White Box Gallery in New York, New York.
- CORPUS CALLOSUM (Film). Rosenbaum, Jonathan // Film Comment;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p71
Reviews the motion picture 'Corpus Callosum,' directed by Michael Snow.
- *Corpus Callosum (Film). Foundas, Scott // Daily Variety;8/28/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 61, p5
Reviews the motion picture 'Corpus Callosum,' directed and written by Michael Snow.
- CORPUS CALLOSUM (Film). Foundas, Scott // Variety;9/2/2002, Vol. 388 Issue 3, p26
Reviews the motion picture '*Corpus Callosum,' directed by Michael Snow.
- DR. TUBE AND MR. SNOW. Turvey, Malcolm // Millennium Film Journal;Summer/Fall2005, Issue 43/44, p130
The article focuses on digital media explored by director Michael Snow in the motion picture "Corpus Callosum." It examines the connection between the cinema and digital media. According to professor Lev Manovich, digital media derived representational conventions from film cinema. An overview...
- PO-RR-109-S. // Physical Therapy;May1998, Vol. 78 Issue 5, pS37
Presents a summary of an article entitled `Use of Nightime Therapeutic Electrical Stimulation (TES) On a Child With Agenesis of the Corpus Collosum,' by M.F. Bailey.
- Corrections. // British Journal of Psychiatry;Aug2008, Vol. 193 Issue 2, p169
A correction to the article "Morphology of the corpus callosum at different stages of schizophrenia: cross-sectional study in first-episode and chronic illness," published in the previous issue of the journal is presented.
- callosal. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p341
An encyclopedia entry for "callosal," which refers to the corpus callosum, is presented.
- callosomarginal. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p341
A definition of the term "callosomarginal," which pertains to the corpus callosum and marginal gyrus, is presented.