- Curb Your Enthusiasm. Gliatto, Tom // People;10/19/2009, Vol. 72 Issue 16, p52
The article presents a review of HBO's cable-television program "Curb Your Enthusiasm" starring Larry David.
- Art Imitating Life? // CableFAX Daily;5/17/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 96, p2
Reviews the television programs "Video Justice" at CourtTV and "Curb Your Enthusiasm" at HBO.
- Worth a Look. // CableFAX Daily;9/23/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 185, p4
The article presents the programming schedules of several television programs in cable television networks in the U.S. in September 2005. These include "Emeril Live!," "Curb Your Enthusiasm," "Extras" and "Kiss & Tell."
- Alive and Kicking. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/20/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 38, p16
The article reports that ratings of the television program "Six Feet Under," dipped this season, from 4.8 million to 3.7 million. According to HBO Entertainment President Carolyn Strauss, the total viewing is up. In January, Nielsen stopped rolling the ratings for HBO's seven channels into one....
- Ratings week. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/5/94, Vol. 124 Issue 36, p19
Rates the cable television shows in the United States, according to Nielsen, for the week of August 22-28, 1994. ABC; CBS; NBC; Fox.
- The WB's mulitplexing plan. Mermigas, Diane // Electronic Media;4/1/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p6
Reports plans of WB cable network to multiplex several programs in the U.S. Percentage of unit prices for the second play; Reference to the experience of the network in multiplexing the program 'Charmed'; Selection of series by producers.
- mr. weatherman. Ardren, Bob // Sarasota Magazine;Oct2002, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p32
Focuses on issues related to the telecast of a program segment on the cable television network Weather Channel in Sarasota, Florida. Identification of the person appearing in the segment; Professional responsibilities of the person appearing in the program segment.
- Rocking the Industry. Haley, Kathy; Knight, Bill // Broadcasting & Cable;Nov2002 Supplement, Vol. 132 Issue 45, p3
Discusses the growing popularity of the television series on U.S. cable television network Home Box Office (HBO) as of November 2002. Views of veteran writers and critics on HBO's series; Comparison of income generated by HBO with other broadcast networks; Creative impact of HBO on the...
- The Way of Success. // Broadcasting & Cable;Nov2002 Supplement, Vol. 132 Issue 45, p6
Discusses the projects undertaken by U.S. cable television network Home Box Office (HBO) as of November 2002. Plans to telecast two original series, 'Carnivale' and 'Dead Wood,' based on historical events; Plot and starcast of the two series; Inclination of HBO towards counter-programming;...