- Soul Food. Tucker, Ken // Entertainment Weekly;8/22/2003-8/29/2003, Issue 724/725, p121
Reviews several cooking television programs in the U.S.
- Late-Night Munchies. Bargar, Lesley; Pike, Laurie; Wilson, Sara // Los Angeles Magazine;Oct2007, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p38
The article reviews the cookery television program "After Hours with Daniel," featuring chef Daniel Boulud.
- Top Chef Masters. Gliatto, Tom // People;6/15/2009, Vol. 71 Issue 23, p46
The article reviews the reality television program "Top Chef Masters," hosted by Kelly Choi.
- Top Chef D.C. Gliatto, Tom // People;6/21/2010, Vol. 73 Issue 24, p54
The article reviews the reality television program â€œTop Chef D.C.,â€ featuring Padma Lakshmi.
- Rescue Chef. Collis, Clark; Shaw, Jessica // Entertainment Weekly;2/29/2008, Issue 980, p57
The article reviews the reality television program "Rescue Chef," featuring British chef Danny Boone.
- The Surgeon. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);10/31/2005, Vol. 57 Issue 44, p115
The article reviews the television program "The Surgeon."
- CRITICAL EYE. Wright, Charlie // Grocer;9/8/2012, p21
The article reviews the television program "Cooks to Market," starring Gizzi Erskine.
- CRITICAL EYE. Hamson, Liz // Grocer;12/11/2010, Vol. 233 Issue 7985, p23
The article reviews the television program "The Hairy Bikers' Cook Off."
- Midseason misfits. Lowry, Brian // Variety;1/3/2005, Vol. 397 Issue 7, p22
Reviews the television program "Committed," starring Josh Cooke and Jennifer Finnigan.