That 60s thing
- Chris Ofili at the Studio Museum in Harlem. Valdez, Sarah // Art in America;Dec2005, Vol. 93 Issue 11, p147
The article reviews the exhibition "Afromuses," at the Studio Museum in Harlem, New York City.
- Violent Frames. Szmulewicz, Ignacio // Arte al DÃa;Dec2012-Feb2013, Issue 141, p128
The article reviews the exhibition "Violent Frames" at the GonzÃ¡lez and GonzÃ¡lez gallery in Santiago de Chile held in 2012.
- The Undiscovered Country. T. R. M. // Modern Painters;Dec2004/Jan2005, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p113
Reviews the exhibition "The Undiscovered Country" at the UCLA Hammer Museum in Los Angeles, California from October 3, 2004 to January 16, 2005.
- An American Vision: Henry Francis du Pont's Winterthur Museum. Linenthal, Edward T.; Rice, Kym S.; McDaniel, Dennis K. // Journal of American History;Jun2003, Vol. 90 Issue 1, p173
Reviews the exhibition 'An American Vision: Henry Francis du Pont's Winterthur Museum,' in Washington, District of Columbia, through October 2002.
- Tapestry Prevails at Tucson Museum. Jensen, Boone // Fiberarts;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p59
The article reviews the exhibition "Fiber Celebrated '95" at opened at the Tucson Museum of Art in Arizona in July 1995.
- 1st Auckland Triennial. Rees, Simon // ArtAsiaPacific;2002, Issue 33, p82
Reviews the art exhibition titled 'Bright Paradise: Exotic History and Sublime Artifice, First Auckland Triennial' at the Auckland Art Gallery in New Zealand from March 3, 2001 to April 29, 2001.
- TATE MODERN: COLLECTION 2000. // Craft Arts International;2000, Issue 50, p84
Reviews the art exhibition 'Tate Modern: Collection 2000,' which opened at Tate Modern, Bankside, London SE1, England on May 12, 2001.
- Wright in Liverpool. Belsey, Hugh // Apollo: The International Magazine for Collectors;May2008, Vol. 167 Issue 554, p104
The article reviews the exhibition "Wright of Derby in Liverpool," at Walker Art Gallery in Liverpool, England, from November 17, 2007 to February 24, 2008 and at the Yale Centre for British Art in New Haven, Connecticut, from May 22 to August 31, 2008.
- MILEAGE. F. Z. // Interview;Apr2009, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p54
The article presents a review of the art exhibit titled "modern modern" opening on April 17, 2009 at the Chelsea Art Museum in New York City.