Exhibitions: Charlotte Hodes
- FRAGMENTED IMAGES: NEW ARTWORKS BY CHARLOTTE HODES. Horwell, Veronica // Crafts (0306610X);Jul/Aug2007, Issue 207, p69
The article reviews the exhibition "Fragmented Images: New Artworks by Charlotte Hodes," at the Manchester Square in London, England from May 3 to June 24, 2007.
- time marches into the 2003 Prague Quandrennial. Thomas, Richard K. // TD&T: Theatre Design & Technology;Fall2003, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p28
The article reviews the exhibition "Prague Quadrennial 2003" at the Industrial Palace in Prague, Czech Republic.
- exhibits. // American Artist;Aug1985, Vol. 49 Issue 517, p98
The article reviews several exhibitions including "American Reflections" at the Charles H. MacNider Museum in Mason City, Iowa, the "Marion Huse Retrospective in Massachusetts" at the Brockton Art Museum, in Brockton, Massachusetts up to August 25, 1985 and the "Japanese Stencils on View in...
- THE Society PAGE. HOASHI, LISA // American Artist: Watercolor;Spring2002, Vol. 8 Issue 30, p8
The article reviews the exhibition "Watercolor Without Boundaries" at the Irving Art Center, Texas on August 1, 2001 to September 3, 2001 and at the Villa Pomoni in Castellanza, Italy on October 6-21, 2001.
- ARTS/ENTERTAINMENT. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;7/30/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p7
This article reviews the art exhibition "Life After Death: New Leipzig Paintings from the Rubell Family Collection," presented at the Salt Lake Art Center in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- The Grammar of Ornament. Gosling, Emily // Design Week (Online Edition);3/6/2014, p2
The article reviews the exhibition "Charlotte Hodes, The Grammar of Ornament" at the Jaggedart Gallery in London, England from March 6 to April 5, 2014.
- PERFECT GRAMMAR. Abrahams, Charlotte // Crafts (0306610X);Mar/Apr2014, Issue 247, p52
The article focuses on an exhibition on artist Charlotte Hodes titled "The Grammar of Ornament: New Papercuts and Ceramics," at the art gallery Jaggedart in London, England, from 6 March to 5 April 2014, which was inspired by the 1856 book "The Grammar of Ornament," by architect Owen Jones.
- In the Light of Georgia O'Keeffe. Getlein, Frank // New Republic;11/7/60, Vol. 143 Issue 20, p27
Reviews the exhibition "Georgia O'Keeffe: Forty Years of Her Art" at the Worcester Art Museum in Massachusetts.
- "ALL ROADS ARE GOOD.". AGENT, DAN // Native Peoples Magazine;Fall94, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p42
The article reviews the art exhibition "All Roads Are Good: Native Voices on Life and Culture," presented at the George Gustav Heye Center of the National Museum of the American Indian in New York City on October 30, 1994.