- Bicentennial Man. // Scholastic Scope;12/13/99, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p7
Presents a scene-by-scene play based on the movie version of Isaac Asimov's `Bicentennial Man,' starring Robin Williams as the robot.
- Almost a Woman (Film). Grant, Adam // Scholastic Scope;10/4/2002, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p4
Reviews the play 'Almost a Woman,' by Esmeralda Santiago performed by Ana Maria Lagasca.
- CHOICES. // Advocate;9/2/86, Issue 454, ADVOCATE WEST p12
Presents the scheduled performances of the play 'Why Hanna's Skirt Won't Stay Down,' starring Susan Tyrell and Steve Lyon in West Hollywood, California.
- ON THE BOARDS IN THE BAY AREA. Bean, Joseph W. // Advocate;7/19/88, Issue 503, p60
Provides information on stage plays performed in the San Francisco Bay Area, California, as of July 19, 1988. 'Kiss of a Spider Woman,' written by Manuel Puig; 'In the Summer When It's Hot and Sticky,' written by Doug Holsclaw.
- Tuning into humanity with Burning Vision. Lin, Brian // Raven's Eye;Apr2002, Vol. 5 Issue 12, p8
Reviews the drama 'Burning Vision,' written by Marie Clements.
- Kentucky ministers protest 'Laramie Project'. // Gay & Lesbian Times;2/20/2003, Issue 791, p28
Reports on the protest against the play 'The Laramie Project' in Danville, Kentucky. Claims of a group of pastors.
- One Dream, Many Voices. Hambrick, Julie Ball // Louisville Magazine;Feb2003, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p15
Focuses on a play entitled 'Dream: Young Voices of the Civil Rights Movement.' Premiere of the play at Stage One Children's Theatre in Kentucky; Adaptation of the play; Contact address for information about the school performances of the play.
- Play is a fast-paced take on racism and journalistic ethics. Blaney, Retta // National Catholic Reporter;12/19/2003, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p16
Reviews the play "The Story."
- Freaks far-flung & local. Steyn, Mark // New Criterion;Jun96, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p37
Provides insights on several plays. Titles; Characterization; Storylines; Score; Production design.
- SHOW STOPPERS. Giusti, Autumn C. // New Orleans Magazine;Dec2002, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p27
Reports on two plays that will be performed in New Orleans, Louisiana in December 2002. Schedule and venue of the play 'Dead Flowers,' written by Jim Winter, a student of New Orleans University; Schedule and contact information of the play 'Noises Off,' by Michael Frayn.