Manufacturing in the spotlight
- NIMH funds new centers for minority mental health research. // Public Health Reports;Sep/Oct91, Vol. 106 Issue 5, p597
Announces that the Harbor-University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA) Medical Center in Torrance, California and the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor were recently designated minority mental health research centers by the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH). Research into how...
- UM lab ranked No. 16. // Crain's Detroit Business;06/30/97, Vol. 13 Issue 26, p34
Focuses on a report by `Business Week' magazine on June 23, 1997, which rates University of Michigan's information-technology laboratory as 16th in the world. Method used to conduct the ratings.
- Regents open meetings for public scrutiny. // Editor & Publisher;12/30/95, Vol. 128 Issue 52, p11
Reports on the University of Michigan's Board of Regents' voting to conduct their presidential search under public scrutiny.
- AL aside--quick call. Alexander, T. // American Libraries;Jul92, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p549
Looks at the re-engineering of the library school at the University of Michigan School of Information and Library Studies. Computer systems being developed; What it would enable the people to do; How the project grew; What the concerns are; More.
- Full-text delivery: The University of Michigan core journals project. Warner, Beth Forrest // SISAC News;Summer/Fall98, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p16
Focuses on the University of Michigan's (UMI) Core Journals projects. Details of the project; Digital library management issues aimed to be investigated through the Core Journals project; Impact of the Core Journals project's implementation to UMI's digital library environment.
- U. of Michigan Index Shows Consumer Sentiment Rise. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/2/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33509, p24
The article reports on the rise of the consumer sentiment index of the University of Michigan from 67.5 in March to 69.8 in April 2011.
- Consumer Sentiment Slips In First March Reading. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/18/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33878, p6
The article reports that preliminary consumer sentiment index reading of University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan was 71.8 in March 2013.
- Preliminary Consumer Sentiment Sees April Dip. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/15/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33894, p2
The article informs that the consumer sentiment index reading of University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan was 72.3 in April 2013.
- UM-Dearborn plans new building and mall rehab. Mercer, Tenisha // Crain's Detroit Business;02/03/97, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p4
Presents information on the plans of the University of Michigan-Dearborn to build a $30.4-million College of Arts, Sciences and Letters building, and the commencement of a $13-million renovation of the University Mall. Comments from Mary Tobin, director of facilities planning for the...