Has CD-R duped the audio industry?
- CD-ROM networking. // Technology & Learning;Oct97, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p39
Provides announcements pertaining to compact discs. Reference to the compact disc with read only memory by Kinotronics; Optical Access International's Mastet/CD 2400 CD-ROM server; Additional information.
- Corrections. // Advertising Age;4/5/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 15, p22
Presents a correction to the article "A-B Orchestrates CD Debut for Famed Talking Lizard Duo," that was previously published in the March 29, 1999 issue of "Advertising Age."
- Welcome to the Net World Series of Questions. Ozer, Jan // EMedia Professional;Jan1997, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p102
Gives advice for compact disc-read only memory (CD-ROM) publishers on the use of the World Wide Web as a marketing tool. Automatic online registration; Integration of the browser.
- Soundtracks are new enhanced-CD frontier. Gillen, Marilyn A. // Billboard;12/23/95, Vol. 107 Issue 51, p18
Reports that enhanced CDs entered the soundtrack market in Los Angeles, California in December 1995, with the release of two multimedia albums keyed to major movies. Launching openings artist; What each multimedia album included; More.
- Software. Skeele, Linda R. // Library Talk;May/Jun96, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p48
Reviews the compact discs `Living Books Frameworks, Volumes 1 and 2,' `Trudy's Time & Place Home,' `Talking U.S.A. Map,' `Kid Phonics,' `Multicultural Tales,' `LibraryLand,' and `Travelrama U.S.A.' Description of compact discs. INSET: Machine requirements of products..
- Technology connection. // Library Talk;May/Jun96, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p50
Looks at various compact discs that were reviewed in the March and April issues of Technology Connection. Items recommended for elementary school; Name of compact discs; Recommended age groups for compact discs.
- Timing is everything. Obee, Jeff // Electronic Musician;Jun97, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p116
Presents the steps that can help in making a compact disc (CD) release successful. Importance of marketing plan for releasing CD; How manufacturing affect the success of CD release; How to distribute the CD; Promotion to be made for the release of CD to become successful; Significance of retail...
- 911 joins ranks of ECD-only firms. Van Der Vliet, Gina // Billboard;02/15/97, Vol. 109 Issue 7, p62
Discusses independent music company 911 Entertainment's plans to market enhanced compact disc products; The function of its record labels 911 and Long Arm Records; Acts that the company intends to market with these products; The focus on developing artists; The promotional strategy for these...
- IUMA, others to launch labels for `enhanced CDs'. Gillen, Marilyn A. // Billboard;8/12/95, Vol. 107 Issue 32, p4
Reports on the move by Internet Underground Music Archive's (IUMA) division, Off*line Records and Multimedia, to launch an interactive record labels focused on releasing `enhanced compact discs' (CD). Features of the discs; Other companies interested in `enhanced CDs; 'Label offshoot as natural...