Would merging bodies get a meeting of minds?
- ABC Seeks Nominations for its Board of Directors. // O&P Business News;4/1/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p54
The article reports on the call for nominations issued by the American Board for Certification in Orthotics and Prosthetics (ABC) to fill three director positions on its board of directors. Voted members of the board will participate in overseeing general management of the organization's...
- Mannkal Economic Education Foundation. Dawson, Stephen // Institute of Public Affairs Review;Dec99, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p25
Focuses on the founding of the Mannkal Economic Education Foundation. Information on the founder; Web site address.
- Associations. // njbiz;7/8/2002 Book of Lists, Vol. 15 Issue 28, p26
Presents a chart of the top associations in New Jersey in terms of the total number of members, including the New Jersey Education Association.
- RESOURCE PEOPLE. // Place as Text: Approaches to Active Learning;2000, p89
The article lists members of the National Collegiate Honors Council (NCHC), including Susan Bagby, Joan Digby, and Betty Krasne.
- Playing a Supporting Role. Gomez, Dina S. // NEA Today;Apr2001, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p16
Features the Peer Support Program run by members in Washington Education Association's Fourth Corner region. Purpose of the program; Reason for the effectiveness of the program; Training given to committee members for them to be equipped with all kinds of situations.
- BLACK MBAs CELEBRATE 32nd ANNIVERSARY. // Ebony;Jan2003, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p46
Presents information on the National Black Masters of Business Administration Association in the U.S. Background on how to become a member of the organization; Objective of the association; Details on the creation of the organization; Discussion on the programs of the association.
- Solidarity in Omaha! // NEA Today;Nov99, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p19
Deals with the legal actions of education-related organizations. Reason behind the rally of the Omaha Education Association's members on September 20, 1999; Provisions on the contract involving the Alum Rock Educators Association/CTA; Value of the jury award of the Maine Education Association.
- DIRECTORY OF EDUCATION ASSOCIATIONS. // American School & University;Spring2005 Buyers' Guide, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p88
Presents a directory of education associations in the U.S.
- Association Officers. // School Library Journal;Oct77, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p70
Reports on the merger of the Massachusetts Association for Educational Communication and Technology and the Massachusetts Educational Media Association to become the Massachusetts Association for Educational Media. Officers for the merged organization.