Keeping up with the Joneses
- Customer Publishing Agency of the Year: Best of the rest. // Marketing (00253650);2010 Review, Special section p22
The article announces that the Customer Publishing Agency of the Year award was received by Steven Squared, Wardour, and Future Plus.
- ANA wins publishing awards for two ethics titles and informatics standard. // American Nurse;Mar/Apr2009, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p11
The article announces that the American Nurses Association (ANA) has received the 2008 Publications Awards from the Society for Technical Communications, Washington D.C. chapter.
- Westfair Custom Publishing earns national recognition. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/15/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p3
The article announces that Westfair Business Publications Custom Publishing was the second placer in the Web Offset Association's 2010 Print Awards in New York.
- Call initiated for ed. publications awards. // T H E Journal;Jan95, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p22
Announces the Charles A. Wedemeyer and Elizabeth Powell awards which recognize publications of unusual merit that make significant contributions to research in independent study and distance education. Eligibility; Contact information.
- About awards. // Editor & Publisher;11/09/96, Vol. 129 Issue 45, p2
Reports on several awards in the publishing industry. Includes Suburban Newspapers of America members' receipt of national recognition for their outstanding quality in the field of suburban newspaper publishing; Winners in the Oregon Newspaper Publishers Association's 1996 Best Ad Ideas Contest...
- The thanksgiving awards. Douglas, Alan // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;11/15/96, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p86
Profiles the magazine publishers in the United States honored by the first annual Thanksgiving Publishing Award. Martha Stewart, editor in chief of `Martha Stewart Living'; Stanley Sills of PTN Publishing; John F. Kennedy Jr., cofounder of `George'; Michael S. Leeds, president of CMP Media.
- About awards. // Editor & Publisher;9/21/96, Vol. 129 Issue 38, p27
Reports on several awards in the publishing industry. Includes Women in Communications' 1996 Clarion Awards; Southern Circulation Managers' Association's promotion awards; Asian American Journalists Association's awards.
- Untitled. // Editor & Publisher;1/15/94, Vol. 127 Issue 3, p2
Presents various awards received by members of the publishing industry. N. Christian Anderson as California Newspaper Executive of the Year; Winners of the annual Front Page Awards for writing, photography and graphic design; Grants awarded to journalism professors from the Freedom Forum.
- About awards. // Editor & Publisher;10/28/95, Vol. 128 Issue 43, p2
Presents developments concerning awards in the publishing industry in the United States as of October 28, 1995. Includes Epilepsy Foundation of America's 1995 EFA Distinguished Journalism Awards; Asian American Journalists Association as the recipient of the Missouri Honor Medal from the...