A not-so-great divide'
- SBR 3/2012 SPECIAL SECTION EDITORIAL. Picot, Arnold; Sydow, Jörg // Schmalenbach Business Review (SBR);Jul2012, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p170
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including project capability development, management of replicator organizations, and human resource transfer practices.
- Hopscotch. Poe, Randall; Courter, Carol Lee // Across the Board;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p5
Reports that based on a survey of 150 human resources executives, lateral job-hopping is not only rising but becoming more acceptable in many major companies in the United States.
- DIFFICULT MOVES. McMullen, John // People Management;5/2/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p19
Provides information on court cases about employee transfers. Rights of employees on transfer; Legal issues in employee transfer.
- Transfer of undertakings. // Accountancy;Nov85, Vol. 96 Issue 1107, p27
Reports on the case concerning transfer of undertakings in Great Britain. Details of the case; Review of related law and regulations; Court ruling; Author's comments on the judgment.
- Reconsider that transfer. // Electric Light & Power;Mar2003, Vol. 81 Issue 3, p27
Discusses the factors that managers should consider when transferring an employee.
- Personnel today AWARDS 2007. McMath, Iain // Personnel Today;10/16/2007, p18
The article presents information on performances of various human resource managements as well as awards to honour them. XpertHR Award for Reward and Recognition is about how reward and recognition can be used strategically. AA, the largest motoring organisation in Great Britain, faced change in...
- Your Questions, Our Answers. Fenner, Susan // OfficePro;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p30
The article addresses the concern of a reader who suffers from distress due to a change in job position after the company underwent downsizing.
- Internal Hires Need Just as Much Support as External Ones. Watkins, Michael D. // Harvard Business Review Digital Articles;4/4/2016, p2
The article discusses the lack of organizational support given to transitioning employees or those assigned to a different unit or a different position and analyzes the reasons why external hires are given more support than internal hires and what can be done to help transitioning workers.
- Guidance given on changing terms after a TUPE transfer. // Employers Law;Jul/Aug2003, p4
Provides information on a guidance given by the European Advocate-General on when an employer can change terms and conditions after a transfer of undertakings (protection of employment). Indication that the transfer is a reason for a change; Reasons that pose inability for a change to be...