How marketing can sell your personnel product
- COMMENT. Thorburn, Sarah // Marketing (00253650);2/17/2000, p70
Discusses the importance of personnel management to field marketing companies in Great Britain. Impact on the health of clients' accounts; Disruption caused by the recruitment of staff; Staff turnover rates caused by employee dissatisfaction.
- …in brief. // Personnel Today;3/12/2002, p3
Reports developments related to personnel management in Great Britain as of March 2002. Introduction of a compulsory equal pay audits in the Trade union Amicus; Causes of the loss of 5,000 jobs; Launching of the gender equality kitemark.
- Nose from the Grindstone. Shaw, Geoff // NZ Marketing Magazine;Feb99, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p49
Focuses on issues related to marketing in New Zealand. Work hours and employment benefits enjoyed by marketers; Impact of maternity planning; Importance of contracting and flexible working; Value of having job satisfaction for marketers.
- Neglected engine dilutes marketing's power. Render, Michael // Marketing News;10/11/93, Vol. 27 Issue 21, p4
Opinion. Comments on the lack of attention given to the people that drive the marketing system in an organization. Dilution of marketing potential; Importance of marketing; Causes of problem; Need for multidimensional skills in marketing people; Role of leadership.
- Market forces and the Middle East's new interest in HRM. Murphy, Thomas E. // Business Horizons;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p63
Focuses on the growing interest on human resources management practices by employers in the Middle East. Influence from market forces; Misconceptions regarding human resource management; Impact of new market forces on operational changes.
- PM/Park Personnel Jobs Index. // People Management;05/06/99, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p17
Details the PM/Park Index on the demand for personnel skills. Average market for personnel skills.
- Industry takes its cue from sectors. // Marketing (00253650);8/22/2002, p37
Reports the requirements of different sectors for business opportunities in field marketing in Great Britain. Field staff management and training; Development of a fully fledged home-calling business; Importance of finding a successful link.
- Get the right staff if you want to attract the right customers. Swift, Melanie // Leisure & Hospitality Business;9/6/2001, p17
Introduces a series of articles which deals with personnel management and marketing.
- Train now, gain later. Baker, Glenn H. // NZ Business;Jun2009, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Brian Meredith on "Marketing Maestro" and another by Ruth Le Pla on relations with employees.
- Don't Forget to Market Internally. King, Ruth // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Oct2001, Vol. 81 Issue 10, p38
Focuses on the importance of internal marketing to acquire and keep clients. Need to keep employees motivated; Essence of building morale; Enhancement on the productivity of employees.