- BUGLES & DRUMS. Taylor, Diana // Fun For Kidz;May/Jun2006, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p12
Presents a recipe for Bugles & Drums.
- Bugle. // Making Music with Brass & Wind Instruments;2000, p17
Describes the brass instrument, the bugle. Physical appearance; Relation to horns; History of the bugle; Military use; Types of bugles.
- Song on Your Bugles (Book). // New Republic;9/15/37, Vol. 92 Issue 1189, p167
Reviews the book "Song on Your Bugles," by Eric Knight.
- Bugles. Ollivant, Alfred // Gentleman a Romance of the Sea;1/1/1908, p187
Presents the short story "Bugles," by Alfred Ollivant.
- U.S. MILITARY BUGLES AND BUGLERS 1861-1945, A PHOTO SURVEY. Nelson, Chris // Military Images;Jan/Feb2005, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p6
Presents a brief history of cavalry bugles and trumpets. Description of bugles and trumpets made prior to 1889; Information on the most common U.S. military bugle found today; Background information on a triple coil brass bugle.
- Balzac of the Badlands. Rosenfeld, Isaac // New Republic;4/3/44, Vol. 110 Issue 14, p476
Reviews the book "Bugles in the Afternoon," by Ernest Haycox.
- History. Flanagan, Margaret // Booklist;8/1/93, Vol. 89 Issue 22, p2034
Reviews the book `No Bugles, No Drums,' by Rudy Tomedi.
- Memoirs from the Frontier of India. READY, W. B. // America;3/3/1956, Vol. 94 Issue 23, p617
The article reviews the book "Bugles and a Tiger," by John Masters.
- The Bugle. // Stuff India;May2014, p109
The article reviews the music podcast "The Bugle."
- Bugle of the Elk (Book Review). Gleason, George; Gerhardt, Lillian N. // School Library Journal;Dec76, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p59
Reviews the book 'Bugle of the Elk,' by Paul Bernsen.