Are you ready for consumer empowerment?
Tags: CUSTOMER services
- IRD customer service improvement plans. Mazegarb, Rae // Chartered Accountants Journal;Jul98, Vol. 77 Issue 6, p54
Reports on the customer service-focused changes made to the tax system by the IRD. Reference to the Minister of Revenue and Finance, Bill Birch, who outlined the changes in June 1998; Details on the changes; Reason for the changes.
- Linking customer service orientation to competitive performance: Does the marketing concept... Wright, Newell D.; Pearce, James W.; Busbin, James W. // Journal of Marketing Theory & Practice;Fall97, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p23
Examines the association of customer service orientation to competitive performance. Decision-making philosophy in business enterprises; Operation of the philosophy as a marketing concept; Comparison of manufacturing firms by level of customer service orientation.
- Attract new customers to grow retail business. // Automotive Marketing;Jul93, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p18
Suggests attraction of new customers as a major way of increasing sales. Consumer Behavior Study conducted for the National Retail Federation by Mimi Lieber of LAR Management Consultants; Specialty stores; Prices; Organizing store into logical groupings of products; Merchandising strategies;...
- Saying `no' to customers. Smith, Preston G. // Across the Board;Mar1994, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p56
No abstract available.
- Customer incentives. // Automotive News;7/24/95, Vol. 69 Issue 5615, p30
No abstract available.
- A customer's perception of value. Chonko, Lawrence B. // Baylor Business Review;Spring1993, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p26
Discusses the importance of customer service in business. Quality and customer focus; Contribution of personnel to value.
- Customer financing offers growth opportunities. Fleming, Michael J. // Business Credit;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 100 Issue 7, p14
Analyses the growth of customer financing programs in the United States. Advantages of having a customer financing program implemented into your business; Definition of a customer financing program; Information on how customer financing programs can be used to complete agreements; Strategies...
- Attention to service key to keeping customers happy. Davis, Gale // Business Insurance;01/19/98, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p14E
Comments on the role which customer services plays in companies. Insight on customer satisfaction; Key to good customer relations; Reference to a survey conducted in the spring of 1996.
- Businesses continue to offer 800 numbers as the ultimate service to customers. Ness, I. // Black Enterprise;Jan1990, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p39
Discusses the advantages to both small and large businesses of a toll-free access number. Bargain prices available due to increased competition between major telephone carriers; Various features available with an 800 line.
- How do you measure customer satisfaction? Lian, Tanja // Bank Marketing;Jul93, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p15
Presents the elements that determine customer satisfaction. Joint study by Chase Manhattan Bank and Behavior Analysis Institute; Effectivity of investment on customer services via the telephone; Impression of information specialist; Impression of the bank; Customers' feelings after a telephone call.