The innocent are dragged out and shot
Tags: PROFESSIONAL ethics
- Professional ethics. Wong, Pansy // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct97, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p45
Focuses on the professional ethics and standards in New Zealand. Role of the media in exposing professional discrepancies; Reputation of esteemed New Zealand professions; Importance of gaining professional respectability.
- The essence of a profession. Hagen, John C. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Nov97, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p41
Discusses the importance of the code of ethics in a profession. Definition of the code of ethics; Legislation for the protection of individual rights; Importance of corporate governance; Benefits of codes of conduct; Development of a personal code of ethics; Problems in a professional life.
- What would you do? // Buildings;Sep97, Vol. 91 Issue 9, p75
Presents answers to questions concerning ethical dilemma. How property professionals deal with ethical scenarios.
- Cutting up. Klara, Robert // Restaurant Business;05/01/97, Vol. 96 Issue 9, p18
Presents the top ten factors that could trigger workers to act unethically or illegally.
- The difficult coworker: Restoring peace in the office. DeMars, Nan // Secretary;Jun/Jul97, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p27
Presents a case of an employee who had a discussion with the coworker and works on the peace restoration in the office. Significance of reviewing professional goals; Reassessing working relationships; Steps in reopening the discussion to bridge communication gap. INSET: New case..
- How to. Allerton, Haidee E. // Training & Development;Aug97, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p8
Cites the terms that corporate star performers should never say.
- Implications of codes of ethics. Webster, George D. // Association Management;Dec95, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p119
Focuses on the legal implications of enforcing codes of ethics. Likelihood of suit; Practical problems with codes.
- Morality in Media. Schwalm, Steve // Human Events;9/27/96, Vol. 52 Issue 36, p19
Focuses on the activities by the Morality in Media organization. Background to the establishment of the group; Aims of the group; Comment by Robert W. Peter, president of the group.
- Etiquette. // Bangladesh Country Review;2010, p106
The article focuses on the work ethics observed by Bangladeshis based on their culture in Bangladesh.
- Ethics under the gun. Cossette, Gilles // CMA Magazine;Mar1994, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p23
Focuses on professional ethics. Public's decreasing confidence in a wide number of pillars of society; Improvement of ethical standards.