Tough times and rough tactics
- Murder of upholstery boss could be industry revenge killing say police. Goodwin, Cliff // Cabinet Maker;07/24/98, Issue 5098, p2
Reports on the murder of upholstery manufacturer Stephen Sweeney. Suspect in the murder; Possible motivation for the murder; Initial results of investigation of the murder.
- Murdered man's company is closed. // Cabinet Maker;09/04/98, Issue 5104, p3
Reports on the closure of Cascade Upholstery after its operator, Stephen Sweeney, was murdered in his office at the Stoneygate Industrial Estate in England.
- Police appeal for help on Gateshead death. // Cabinet Maker;08/28/98, Issue 5103, p2
Describes a man involved in the murder of British upholstery firm md Stephen Sweeney. Shooting of Sweeney in Gateshead, England; Contact information for the Northumbria Police investigating the murder.
- Shop owner faces arson charges. Goodwin, Cliff // Cabinet Maker;11/06/98, Issue 5113, p3
Reports on criminal charges filed against Richard Caddick, a business partner of murdered furniture factory head Stephen Sweeney. Caddick's conversion of the gutted Richard Johns outfitters establishment.
- Moving forward on business bills. BURD, JOSHUA // njbiz;7/15/2013, p10
The article reports that New Jersey Senate President Stephen Sweeney has announced that he will end the blockade of Republican-sponsored measures, including bills that are relevant to the state's business community.
- Sweeney: A.C. is not going to be Detroit. George, Andrew // njbiz;11/25/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 46, p3
The article reports that New Jersey Senate President Stephen Sweeney said that Atlantic City, New Jersey is not likely to file for bankruptcy despite the recent downgrade by credit rating agency Moody's.
- QUOTE MARKS. // njbiz;2/20/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p13
The article presents quotes from Anthony Catanoso, Steel Pier owner on the cancelation of the Diving Horse Act, the plan to override on the subject of gay marriage by Senate President Stephen Sweeney, and New Jersey Governor Chris Christie on taking swift action on the bill on gay marriage.
- Life in the slow lane. Leblang, Judah // Bay Windows;5/9/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 22, p7
A personal narrative is presented which explores author's experience of losing his loved ones and relatives to death.
- Oak Hill Worker Found Dead. // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);5/21/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p1
The article reports that a 38-year-old American male was spotted dead in his work vehicle in Rusk County, Texas.