- 10 years ago in the Journal. // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p25
This section provides information on the history of the Journal of Financial Planning. The Journal of Financial Planning went global in its April 1991 issue. The lead article on the world economy after the Cold War posited the theme that power in the world is shifting from military power to...
- CE QUIZ. // Financial Planning;Dec2009, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p104
A quiz concerning the articles published within the December 2009 issue of "Financial Planning" is presented.
- CE Examination. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2003, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p74
The article presents a short test on the contents of the July 2003 issue of the Journal of Financial Planning.
- Tune In. // Financial Planning;Nov2007, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p18
The article reports on the "Financial Planning" periodical. The periodical says that since it began podcasting in May 2007, its readers became active listeners. The periodical also announces its commitment to providing readers with all they need to know to better their business. The periodical...
- A Rosier Outlook. // Financial Planning;Feb2013, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p17
The article offers information on the Retirement Advisor Confidence Index released by the magazine "Financial Planning," which indicates an improvement in the business condition of wealth managers in January 2013.
- Imbibe! Peck, Maureen // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2004, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p8
This article looks at the 'Journal of Financial Planning' Symposium in Denver, Colorado in 2004. It includes insights, creativity, new approaches and practical experience. The journal, as a publication, has undeniable value as a source for advanced thinking on financial planning topics. But...
- quality financial planning. Spinks, Michael // Charter;Mar2010, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p14
In this article the author discusses the role of financial planners in implementing strategic quality services in the community. He mentions the professional training and expertise that provide planners the capabilities to assist in the economic recovery of the country. The author believes that...
- Coming of Age. Condon, Kevin P. // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr2005, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p16
The article presents the author's opinion on the financial planning profession. Every profession has its milestones as it evolves and matures. Few would argue that the financial planning profession is maturing. As with technology, many begin narrowly but they generally unfold their availability...
- Reader SPOTCHECK. // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb1999, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p21
This section presents graphs of results of the reader opinion survey conducted by the Journal of Financial Planning as of December 21, 1998 on various issues.