Interfaces: Fact or Fiction
- News and Reports. Bucatinsky, Julio // Interfaces;Nov1970, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p31
Presents style information about "News and Reports," a new feature of the journal "The Bulletin," published by The Institute of Management Sciences.
- Management Science Roundup. Bucatinsky, Julio // Interfaces;Aug1971, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p35
Presents an introduction to the October 1971 issue of the journal "Interfaces."
- EDITOR'S NOTE. Nigam, Raj // Interfaces;Nov77 Part 2, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p1
Presents an introduction to the November 1977 issue of the journal "Interfaces."
- Business Strategy. Levinthal, Daniel // Management Science;Feb2002, Vol. 48 Issue 2, pv
The article discusses the process by which the articles in this issue were selected for publication.
- Design and Operations Management. Hopp, Wallace J.; Lovejoy, William S.; Ulrich, Karl // Management Science;Feb2002, Vol. 48 Issue 2, pvi
The article discusses the process by which articles are selected for publication in "Management Science."
- Introduction to the Special Issue on Marketing Within the Enterprise and Beyond. Chintagunta, Pradeep K.; Desai, Preyas S. // Management Science;Sep2011, Vol. 57 Issue 9, p1511
An introduction is presented to the current issue, which the author says represents an effort to assess how the academic discipline of marketing has evolved.
- CORRECTION. Dantzig, George B. // Management Science;Jul1960, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p505
Presents a correction to the article "A Shortest Route Through a Network," published in the January 1960 issue of the periodical "Management Science."
- PREFACE TO MANAGEMENT SCIENCE, ECOLOGY AND THE QUALITY OF LIFE. Charnes, A.; Cooper, W. W.; Kozmetsky, G. // Management Science;Jun73, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p1105
The article presents an introduction to the June 1973 issue of "Management Science."
- Putting Rumors to Rest: The Impact, Quality, and Speed of Journal Special Issues. Schoonhoven, Claudia Bird // Organization Science;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p119
The article discusses an article published within the issue about the impact of special issues in management journals.