Some Presents for Our Critical Care Nurse Family: New Additions for the New Year
- Please, Let's Call Them Counselees. Swan, Beverley B. // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Mar62, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p645
Presents a letter to the editor about the dynamics of attorney-client relationship.
- Providing Pop Counsel. Ault, Susanne; Evans Price, Deborah; Hay, Carla; Kroll, Katy; Mitchell, Gail; Orshoski, Wes; Whitmire, Margo // Billboard;2/7/2004, Vol. 116 Issue 6, p22
Presents a list of major legal representatives for the top-grossing music artists of 2003, as ranked by "Forbes" magazine in its report "The Celebrity 100." Basis of the "Forbes" list; Sources of data.
- Editors Press for Counsel "At Arms' Length". Winter, Bill // American Bar Association Journal;Nov80, Vol. 66 Issue 11, p1355
Reports on the results of a survey regarding the attitudes of Florida newspaper editors towards their legal counsels. Satisfaction of editors with the legal help they get on First Amendment issues; Problems in editor-lawyer relationships; Characteristics of an ideal communication lawyer.
- Finders Weepers. Freedman, Monroe // Litigation Ethics;Spring2006, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p3
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Finders Weepers: A Practical Look at the Ethical Obligation of an Attorney Who Receives Inadvertently Produced Privileged Documents," by David E. Springer and Su Ji Lee in the September 1, 2006 issue.
- Letter to the Editor. Schwarz II, John J.; Newport, Alan // Carolina Virginia Farmer;Nov2011, Vol. 29 Issue 11, pBP6
A letter to the editor and a reply are presented in response to the article "Don't let the lawyers have the checkoff" by Alan Newport in the October 2011 issue.
- Issue Information. // CPT: Pharmacometrics & Systems Pharmacology;Sep2015, Vol. 4 Issue 9, pi
The cover page of the journal is presented along with the issue's editors, its aims and scope and society information.
- Issue Information. // CPT: Pharmacometrics & Systems Pharmacology;Aug2015, Vol. 4 Issue 8, pi
Information on the journal "CPT: Pharmacometrics & Systems Pharmacology" is presented including its editorial staff and main topic areas.
- What's New and What's Challenging. Dasilva, Willard H. // Family Advocate;Winter2004, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p4
The article presents an introduction to papers published in February 1, 2004 issue of the periodical Family Advocate. Sondra Harris and Sharon Corbitt write the first paper, "When a Custody Client Comes Knocking." The initial client interview may be the most important hour of a case, but it is...
- Readers' Forum. Wilkinson, Jay; Utley, John; Julius, Debra; Behm, Stephen J.; Winzenburg, Robert J.; Baill, Lawrence M. // Bench & Bar of Minnesota;Feb2013, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one in response to the article in previous issues "Who Is My Client" and others on topics related to sales tax on legal services.