- World wastes is on the Web. // American City & County;Dec98, Vol. 113 Issue 13, p17
Reports the availability of the `World Wastes' magazine in the Internet. Features of the web site including daily headline news and article archives.
- An Untangled Web. Wolpin, Bill // World Wastes;Nov98, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p4
Editorial. Introduces the worldwastes.com, the Internet site of waste management industry magazine `World Wastes.' Archival feature; Updated information on industry's key events; Meet the Staff page; Display and classified advertising.
- World Wastes Launches New Website. // World Wastes;Nov98, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p7
Announces the debut of worldwastes.com, the online site of waste management trade magazine `World Wastes.' Information and services; Contact information.
- The best is yet to come. Wolpin, Bill // Waste Age;Apr99, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p4
Editorial. Offers insights into the merger between two solid waste periodicals, `Waste Age' and `World Wastes' magazines. `World Wastes' publisher Intertec Publishing Corp.'s reasons for purchasing a rival periodical and the WasteExpo trade show; Timing of the merger.
- ENGAGEMENTS, WEDDINGS, BIRTHS AND BIRTHDAYS. // Hill;1/14/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p23
The article announces several celebrations, weddings, engagements and birthdays in the U.S. in January 2009.
- Country profile. Irwin, Richard // Asian Business Review;Dec96, p79
Presents information on 1995's symbolism for anniversaries in Vietnam. Anniversaries of independence and national unification; Expected growth of gross national product; Economic figures for Vietnam.
- Bicentennial plans on despite diminished budget. Beal, Eileen; Maringo-Bucci, Jennifer // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/24/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p16
Focuses on the budget problems faced by Ohio Bicentennial Commission in organizing the state's bicentennial celebrations. Original budget of the commission; Reduction in the budget allocated to the commission; Impact of the state's economic problems on the Commission's budget.
- Year of Mexico speaks to a big constituency. // Crain's Chicago Business;4/5/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p4
The article mentions the 200th anniversary of Mexican independence and the 100th anniversary of the Mexican Revolution in the year 2010.
- Midwest Clay Guild 25th anniversary. // Ceramics Monthly;Mar1998, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p24
Presents information on a three day show and sale of members' work which was held by the Midwest Clay Guild, of Evanston, Illinois, to celebrate its 25th anniversary. Details on a portion of the proceeds being donated to the Hospice of the North Shore; Information on equipment used by members...