This feeding frenzy
- Weather the trade winds. Clayton, Richard // Design Week;2/13/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p8
Analyzes forecasts for the retail industry in Great Britain. Retail sales in 2001-2002; Economic factors that could influence the industry; Trends in retail design.
- Prognosticators: Mini Pies Replace Cupcakes. VEIDERS, CHRISTINA // SN: Supermarket News;1/3/2011, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p8
The article presents business forecasting for the overall retail trade in the U.S.
- Michigan retailers see a better start to 2010 performance. Hallan, James P. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2/1/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p17
The article presents forecasts for the Michigan retail industry in 2010.
- Shifts in scholastic system put education market to test. Troy, Mike // DSN Retailing Today;8/26/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 16, p23
Forecasts sales growth for the United States supplemental education retailing market. Reason behind the positive prediction; Factors that influence the status of the sector.
- THAT ENGLISH OPTIMISM. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/6/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 71, p31
Reports on the optimism of retailers in Great Britain about sales growth for October 2003.
- 2015 Totally Shows to prioritise independents. // DIY Week;8/22/2014, Issue 5761, p3
The article presents information on the findings of a report of the Totally Shows' priority list for 2015 in which independent retailers are placed at the top.
- 'Tis the season for holiday forecasts. Badillo, Frank // DSN Retailing Today;8/12/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 15, p14
Focuses on holiday forecasts for the retail trade in the United States. Conflict in forecasts; Retail sales in 2001; Retail store categories included in measuring holiday sales including general merchandise, apparel, furniture and home improvement.
- Predicting the future. Arien, Jeffrey // DSN Retailing Today;5/21/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 10, pA3
Editorial. Addresses concerns related to the issue of predicting the status of the retail market in the United States. Areas of business where predictions and projections are applicable; Explanations on several aspects of predicting; Basis for forecasting in the retail business.
- Anticipating recovery in 2002, retailers go on with expansion plans. Rosa, Taina // Caribbean Business;1/24/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p13
Focuses on the anticipation of retailers concerning market recovery in year 2002 in Puerto Rico. Expansion plans of the retailers; Impact of fuel price reduction on the economy; Details of the 90th anniversary celebration of Mendez & Co. in Rio Grande.