Safety in Numbers
- TVB EUROPE CHANNEL IN A BOX TV: NEWS IN BRIEF. // TVB Europe;Feb2010, p24
The article offers news briefs on topics including the release of the OSP-8229 quad split video processor from Ross Video, technology partnership of Aspera and Axceleon, and collaboration of Brick House Video and Network Electronic France.
- With CES Ahead, It's Partner-Up Time Again. Ellis, Leslie // Multichannel News;11/8/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p47
The author focuses on various partnerships that occurred in the electronic industry as a preparation for the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in the U.S. and discusses its connection with the cable industry.
- UK-China IT partnership. // Electronics Weekly;7/15/2009, Issue 2392, p4
The article reports that a delegation from China visited Great Britain to look for business partnerships and technology expertise. The programme is part of a joint partnership by both the countries in ICT, facilitated by UKTI. Chinese officials went on to visit technology clusters in Cambridge...
- ACCESSORIES BRIEFS. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;05/21/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p33
Reports several developments on the electronics industry in the United States. Use of the USB Charge-Sync Cable with the Palm V Personal Digital Assistance by Targus; Assistance in the purchasing decisions of customers by the Weemote remote control of Fobis Technologies; Details on the...
- Contract Manufacturers Can Improve OEMs' Designs. Ryan, Jenny // Electronic News;12/04/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 49, p44
Focuses on the business opportunity offered by the partnership of original equipment manufacturers (OEM) with electronics manufacturing services (EMS). How OEMs can reduce time-to-market; Challenge in moving design services to an EMS provider.
- In Brief. // Circuits Assembly;Dec2002, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p10
Presents news items related to the field of electronic industries as of December 2002. Partnership between Bromont, Canada-based Cogiscan and Autron Corp. Ltd.; Selection of Milpitas, California-based Solectron Corp. for Stratus Technologies' 2002 Supplier Excellence Award; Expansion of...
- Finding The Right Partnership Roles. MOKRY, FRANK // Electronic News;03/15/99, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p44
Elaborates the partnership between the original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and the electronic manufacturing services (EMS) providers in the United States. Analysis of areas of competence; Scope of product responsibility; Requirements for the success of the partnership.
- Partnership on fast forward. // Discount Store News;5/2/94, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p41
Discusses the need for strong vendor/retailer alliances in the consumer electronics (CE) market. Fast evolution of the CE market; Role of consumer electronics manufacturers in keeping discounters competitive in the market; History of the CE market; Profile of partnerships in the business.
- Four Firms Work On High-Def DV Format. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;7/21/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p8
Reports on the announcement of collaboration plans by four Japanese electronics companies to develop a system of specifications for recording and playing back high-definition digital video on DV-standard cassette tapes. Companies included in the group; Basic specifications of the format;...