The buck starts here
- Darren Linder to Lead International Factoring for Trade Capital Division of Wells Fargo Capital Finance. // Secured Lender;Oct2012, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p12
The article announces that Darren Linder has joined Wells Fargo Capital Finance, part of Wells Fargo & Company, as Head of International Factoring for its Trade Capital Division based in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Pierre-Yves Morisset to lead sales efforts in Western Canada at Wells Fargo Capital Finance. // Secured Lender;Feb2013, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p7
The article announces that Pierre-Yves Morisset has joined the Wells Fargo Capital Finance Inc. as a business development officer.
- In Memoriam. // Secured Lender;
An obituary for Gary J. Peters, former business development officer at Wells Fargo Capital Finance Inc., is presented.
- RadioShack Readies $835M Bank Loan Offer. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;11/4/2013, p20
The article reports on the plan of RadioShack Corp., a franchise of electronics retail stores, to launch its term loan facility in 2013 for which it secured financing from lenders led by GE Capital, RBS Citizens and Salus Capital Partners.
- New lender. // Business News New Jersey;2/7/96, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p2
Presents information on GE Capital as a lender to big corporations. Information on Small Business Association (SBA) in New Jersey; Who were the biggest SBA lenders in New Jersey for 1995.
- Retailer picks up $35 million loan. Doran, Ryan // Fairfield County Business Journal;1/4/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p8
The article reports on the 35 million U.S. dollars loan provided by the GE Capital to retail department store titan Loehmann's Inc. in the U.S.
- INNOVATION IN ASSET-BASED LENDING. Larratt-Smith, Hugh C. // Secured Lender;
The article describes the innovative approaches in asset-based lending (ABL) in the U.S. The film-financing venture of Wells Fargo Capital Finance Inc. is highlighted which lends against the payment streams on films. Newstar Business Credit president Michael Haddad emphasizes the opportunities...
- SLIGHT UPTICK PREDICTED FOR ASSET-BASED LENDERS & FACTORS IN 2013. Thomas, Myra // Secured Lender;Jan2013, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p14
The article predicts that asset-based lenders and factors will experience better business conditions in 2013 compared with the previous year. According to Wells Fargo Capital Finance's corporate finance group head Guy Fuchs, the U.S. economy will likely pick up during the year, mainly because of...
- CHANGE IS IN THE AIR: HENRY K. JORDAN. OCEJO, MICHELLE // Secured Lender;
An interview with Henry K. Jordan, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of Wells Fargo Capital Finance Inc., is presented. He offers a brief history about his involvement with the company since 1984. He comments on the organizational changes within the company. He highlights his priorities...