- This Week's Editorial CARTOON. // Scholastic News -- Senior Edition;4/12/2004, Vol. 72 Issue 21, p7
Presents a children's activity using an editorial cartoon depicting the situation in Iraq.
- Cartoon contest has large prize. Astor, David // Editor & Publisher;03/29/97, Vol. 130 Issue 13, p25
Reports on the holding a contest on editorial cartoons in South Korea during the Seoul International Cartoon Festival.
- Panel ponders past, present and pols. Astor, David // Editor & Publisher;04/19/97, Vol. 130 Issue 16, p34
Quotes several cartoonists who participated in a New York Press Club panel discussion on editorial cartooning. Impact of editorial cartoons on politicians; Changes in editorial cartooning; Preferences for hard-hitting cartoons.
- Papers `pick a pair' of political persons. Astor, David // Editor & Publisher;8/7/93, Vol. 126 Issue 32, p36
Examines the trend among major American newspapers wherein at least two editorial cartoonists are employed. Advantages to the paper and the cartoonists; Artistic differences; Methods; Aesthetics; Syndication.
- Sold at auction. // Editor & Publisher;10/19/96, Vol. 129 Issue 42, p50
Reports on the `Muddle America' editorial cartoon panel's receipt of the highest number of individual bids at the Illinois Press Foundation Cartoon Art Auction.
- This Weeks's Editorial CARTOON. // Scholastic News -- Senior Edition;11/10/2003, Vol. 72 Issue 8, p7
Presents an editorial cartoon and an activity about the U.S. space program.
- Online cartoons. // Editor & Publisher;11/02/96, Vol. 129 Issue 44, p32
Reports on the launching of `Intoon With the News,' an editorial cartoon area on America Online.
- Wilkinson's sex-abuse cartoon causes flap for Catholic papers. Fitzgerald, Mark // Editor & Publisher;1/8/94, Vol. 127 Issue 2, p32
Reports on a cartoon made by Philadelphia Daily News editorial cartoonist Signe Wilkinson which caused a controversy among Catholic newspapers. Cartoon's referral to the allegations of sexual abuse against Cardinal Joseph Bernardin; Cartoon's appearance in the Catholic newspaper Anchor...
- Untitled. // Crain's New York Business;8/2/93, Vol. 9 Issue 31, p8
Presents an editorial cartoon on IBM Corp.'s stocks. Dividends jobs; Management.