Tom Landry and the new NTEA logo
- New Logo for the Biophysical Society of Japan. Hayashi Kumiko // Seibutsu Butsuri;2014, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p230
The article discusses the screening process for a new logo of the Biophysical Society of Japan (BSJ) in which new members were asked to design a logo in 2013. The selection of Nobu C. Shirai's logo and the three step-like curves they represent are discussed. Comments from the designers and...
- EDITORIAL. Burgoyne, Patrick // Creative Review;Dec2012, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p5
The author reflects on the logo of the online shopping resource eBay appearing on products such as tote bags, buttons and billboards thanks in part to the online retailers such as LiveSurface and PrestoVision that sell design templates. The article goes on to discuss the difficulty of...
- American Humane Develops New Brand Identity to Clarity Mission. // Association Management;May2003, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p20
Reports on the reflection of work and purpose of American Humane in the brand identity of the organization in Denver, Colorado. Program logos for communication materials; Redesign of electronic templates and business cards; Advocacy for child and animal protection.
- ICSSPE has a New- Look! // ICSSPE Bulletin (17285909);2008, Issue 56, p20
The article presents information on the logo of International Council of Sport Science and Physical Education (ICSSPE).
- Fairtrade organisations to adopt uniform international symbol across 17 countries. // Marketing Week;8/1/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p8
Outlines the decision of Fairtrade Labelling Organizations International to adopt a single international logo. Aim of the organization in adopting a single logo; Launch of the logo in 17 affiliated countries; Number of logos used by the organizations prior to the adoption of the single logo.
- Sharpening the Point. G.H. // CREATIVITY;Jun2002, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the logo of One Club in New York. Designer of the organization logo; Comments of executive director Mary Warlick on the trademark design; Description of the sign.
- Quality logo agreed for PVC. // Packaging Magazine;9/5/2002, Vol. 5 Issue 16, p8
Reports on the quality assurance in polyvinyl chloride (PVC) films denoted by the logo of the European Polyvinyl Film Manufacturers Association (EPFMA). Restrictions on the use of the EPFMA community trade mark; PVC films introduced by EPFMA for fatty foods.
- Tri-State Young Professionals Gearing Up For Change/Growth, Adopts New Logo, Taglines. // Insurance Advocate;4/7/2003, Vol. 114 Issue 14, p26
Reports on the redesign of the logos and taglines of Young Insurance Professionals in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. Reflection of the organization's evolution and continued development; Emphasis on the changing needs of young insurance professionals; Dedication to help professional and...
- Changes for American Butter. // Dairy Industries International;Feb2014, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p9
The article informs that a new logo has been unveiled by the American Butter Institute (ABI) for the association.