- ERA, DMA Showcase Strengths but Also Fail to Allay Perceived Weaknesses. Haire, Thomas // Response;Nov2003, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p4
Examines the positive developments in electronic direct marketing industry seen at both the Electronic Retailing Association and Direct Marketing Association shows in 2003. Networking and educational opportunities seen in the show.
- Expo Networking Events Create New Business Buzz. Haire, Thomas // Response;Jul2007, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p12
The article reports that the networking events at the Response Expo which was held on June 6-8, 2007 have created new business activity for marketing executives. The events include the Opening Night party and the Seaport Celebration. These events have acknowledged the successful direct response...
- The Really BIG Question. Licking, Stephen // Franchising World;Mar/Apr94, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p37
Features the 1994 International Franchise Expo sponsored by the International Franchise Association. Comments on franchise attendance; Quality of prospects; Insight into local, regional, national and international opportunities; Marketing opportunities for suppliers; Advertising and promotional...
- Mood upbeat at 2011 Proflora. Kras, Jaap N. // FloraCulture International;Nov2011, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p42
The article offers information related to the flower industry in Colombia. It states that the Asoccolflores, the trade association for the flower industry in the country, organizes the Proflora flower trade exhibition in 2011. It says that Florverde has evolved into one of the world's leading...
- The World's Fair of Franchising. Licking, Stephen // Franchising World;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p33
Reports on the International Franchise Association's (IFA) 1994 International Franchise Expo. Participants; Marketing campaign; Feedback from Jim Bugg, chairman of the IFA.
- Trade body trio form single industry voice. Fletcher, Mike // Event;Feb2006, p6
The article reports on an umbrella brand launched by three of the exhibition industry's main trade bodies in the quest for a single voice to speak for the events industry. The Events Industry Alliance (EIA), made up from the associations of exhibition organizers, event venues and exhibition...
- Technology showcase draws 120 VCs and large buyers. // Westchester County Business Journal;12/2/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 48, p11
Highlights the 2002 Media Showcase hosted by the New York Media Association in New York City. Number of attendees; Participation of various corporate partners.
- Metcast '95 to promote metalcastings. // Foundry Management & Technology;Jan1995, Vol. 123 Issue 1, p7
Reports on the American Foundrymen's Society's (AFS) Metcast '95 promotional effort. Goal; Benefits for participating companies; Contact information.
- RBA busy planning annual convention. // Candy Industry;Feb98, Vol. 163 Issue 2, p11
Reports that the Retailer's Bakery Association (RBA) is going to feature various exhibits and sessions for retailers at its annual convention to be held in Anaheim, California on March 21 to 23, 1998. Features of the exhibit.