Now that the storm has passed
- East names Superior Trailer Sales a dealer. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2012, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p18
This article announces the appointment of Superior Trailer Sales Co. in Sunnyvale, Texas, as authorized dealer for East Manufacturing, a maker of flatbed, dump and refuse trailers.
- Landoll names its largest volume dealer. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2009, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p6
The article reports on Landoll Corp. which named Worldwide Equipment Sales LLC of Rockdale, Illinois as its largest volume dealer in 2008. According to the article, the company stocks and sells Landoll trailers for a variety of customers. Also, it performs service and warranty work on trailers...
- More Dealers, Fewer Dealers ... or Simply Better Dealers? // Yard & Garden;Mar2010, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p4
The article reviews the article "Eye on Sales, G.M. Offers To Reinstate 661 Dealers," which appeared in the periodical "The New York Times."
- Long, Cold Winter Helps Remote Start Biz. Gilroy, Amy // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;3/10/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p37
Reports on the sales achieved by remote start retailers in December 2002. Reasons for the increased sales figures; Data on individual sales figures of several companies.
- Speaking the Language. // Refrigerated Transporter;Aug2007, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p38
The article focuses on business developments at Utility Trailer Sales of Oregon company. The trailer dealer has been reaping the benefits from immigrants in the area. It has observed that immigrants are establishing their own trucking companies and are becoming good customers. On the other hand,...
- Southern States Utility is New Travis Dealer. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;5/13/2013, p2
The article announces that Travis Vody & Trailer Inc. of Houston, Texas has appointed Southern States Utility Trailer Sales Inc. as its independent dealer.
- Ravens Metals adds 2 dealers. // Waste News;08/31/98, Vol. 4 Issue 16, p14
Announces that Ravens Metal Products Inc. of Akron, Ohio, has expanded its dealer network in New England to Anderson Motors company in Long Island and Luckey's Trailer Sales company in Vermont. Listing of Ravens products that will be sold by the two dealers.
- A full tank. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2005, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p60
Presents an interview with Don Cartwright, owner of Cartwright Trailer Sales and Service, and president of the National Trailer Dealers Association (NTDA). Background on how he started his company; Positions held at NTDA; Trailer dealer issues that remain fluid.
- New WVC semi-trailer dealership launched by industry veteran. Urquhart // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;09/20/99, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the opening of Advance Trailers LLC's semi-trailer dealership in West Valley City, Utah. Offer of Dorsey Trailers refrigerated dry freight and flat-bed trailers and Benson trailers; Business experiences of the firm's vice president Joe Gray.