Ideology trumps evidence with new voluntary survey
- Harper resigns Commons seat. Jenkinson, Michael // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;1/27/97, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p43
States that Reformer Party member of Parliament in Canada, Stephen Harper, resigned his Calgary West Commons Seat in January 1997. Reason why he stepped down from his post.
- Series of announcements made during PM's Arctic tour. Campbell, Kristen // Hub (Hay River, NT);8/31/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 26, p2
The article focuses on the announcements made by the federal government in Northwest Territories during the Arctic tour of Prime Minister Stephen Harper in August 2011 including the extension of territorial health system sustainability initiative, extended supplementary funding for in-territory...
- Canada's Stephen Harper: All He Has Is Fear Itself. GRAY, OWEN // Moderate Voice;3/26/2011, p1
A blog by columnist Owen Gray is discussed in which he comments on the fall of Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper's government.
- Cree walkers show more courage than Harper. BONSPIEL, STEVE // Eastern Door;3/29/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p2
The article focuses on the hate of the Canada's youth against Stephen Harper, prime minister of Canada and the leader of the conservative party.
- PM visit confirmed. // Hub (Hay River, NT);8/14/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 25, p3
The article informs that Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper will attend a public event in Hay River, Northwest Territories on August 20, 2013, and a Conservative party luncheon will be organized at the Hay River Golf Course, for which members of the public have been asked to pre-register.
- EDITORIAL: A cry for their beloved country. // South Asian Post;12/6/2012, p22
A letter is presented from Filipino groups in Canada to Canadian prime minister Stephen Harper following his visit to Philippines.
- WELCOME, PRIME MINISTER. // Hub (Hay River, NT);8/28/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 27, p3
A photograph is presented of children who were selected to welcome Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper's visit to Hay River, Northwest Territory.
- FIRST NATIONS: Ready to Build a Better Canada. // SAY Magazine;Winter2012, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p10
The article reports that a Crown-First Nations Gathering to take place on January 24, 2012 in the National Capital Region of Canada to be held on January 24, 2012, as announced by the Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper.
- Leader Biography. // Canada Country Review;2009, p57
A biography of Canadian prime minister Stephen Harper is presented.