A little bit of spicy Texan pillow talk
- Sales questions offer chance to tweak reports. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;8/5/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p21
Comments on the sales figures released by the International Sleep Products Association (ISPA) in the U.S. Suggestion to stop monthly sales report; Assessment of the sales released by ISPA; Opinion on domestic shipments.
- TRADE NAME INDEX. // Sleep Review;Apr2014, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p32
A trade name index for the April 2014 issue of the "Sleep Review" magazine is presented.
- Cloud nine. Pittel, Christine // Victoria (Hearst Magazines, a division of Hearst Communications,;Jan2002, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p81
Features the duvets for comfortable sleeping. Components of duvet; Qualities of duvet; Relevance of duvet for beaches and mountain activities.
- Sleeping Mat...Sleeping on the Snow. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Nov99, Issue 564, p54
Offers advice for United States soldiers on the easiest way to inflate the self-inflating mat in cold weather conditions. How to warm the foam inside the mat before inflation; Technique to increase the ability of the mat to inflate; Temperatures in which the use of breath inflation for the mat...
- Cots...Riveting Cot PM. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Nov99, Issue 564, p56
Offers preventive maintenance tips for United States Army personnel on the problems to look for in a sleeping cot. Means to replace damaged rivets; Technique to tighten the cot cover; Need to check a bent bar on the tiedown strap.
- SLEEP RIGHT, SLEEP TIGHT. Anders, Mark // Boys' Life;May2010, Vol. 100 Issue 5, p22
The article offers tips about sleeping during a camping activity and recommends several sleeping equipment.
- Socials connect industry. // Furniture/Today;3/18/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p24
Focuses on the highlights of the Expo 2002, the convention and trade show of the International Sleep Products Association in Denver, Colorado. List of activities during the event; Participants of the trade show; Issues addressed during the conference.
- Sleep Easy. // InStyle;Feb2008, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p239
The article discusses the effects of sleep deprivation, provides tips for improving sleep habits, and lists a variety of products to promote better sleep.
- From A to zzzzz. // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2007, Issue 5552, p20
The article presents the alphabetical sleep council's guide to bedroom furniture and offers tips on how to choose the right materials.