BUREAUCRACY AND GREENS 10 -- FISHING INDUSTRY NIL
- Horticulture responds to change. // Australian Horticulture;Apr2010, Issue 4, p5
The article discusses the highlights of the Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics (ABARE) Outlook conference held in Canberra in March 2010.
- 2011 Offshore Technology Conference Highlights. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr2011, Vol. 238 Issue 4, p74
The article offers information on the Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) 2011 to be held at Reliant Park in Houston, Texas on May 2-5, 2011.
- New Topsides, Platforms & Hulls conference meets growing industry demand. // Offshore;Jan2011, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p70
The article offers information on the Topsides, Platforms & Hulls Conference & Exhibition to be held at the Moody Gardens Hotel and Convention Center in Galveston, Texas on February 1-3, 2011.
- Offshore West Africa gets under way March 9-11 in Ghana. // Offshore;Feb2010, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p72
The article offers information on the 2010 conference and exhibition of Offshore West Africa (OWA) to be held at the International Conference Center in Accra, Ghana on March 9-11, 2010.
- DOT International goes deep. // Offshore;Jan2009, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p64
The article offers information on the Deep Offshore Technology International Conference and Exhibition (DOT) to be held at the Ernest R. Memorial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana on February 3-5, 2009.
- Global trends and local action key to Australia's fishing future. // Ausmarine;Apr2010, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p13
The article discusses the decline in the gross value of Australian fisheries production as reported in the Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics (ABARE) Outlook 2010 conference.
- Leaders meet to discuss smart biosecurity. // Australian & New Zealand Grapegrower & Winemaker;2011, Issue 568, p21
The article discusses the highlights of the Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Sciences (ABARES) Outlook 2011 conference, which focused on the risk-based approach for managing Australia's biosecurity regime, held in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory on March 1, 2011.
- Oil spill prevention, response on tap at DOT. Paganie, David // Offshore;Nov2010, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p10
In this article the author discusses the conditions imposed by the U.S. government for oil spill prevention. He mentions the panel of experts called New Oil Spill Prevention and Response Technologies (NOSPRT) organized during the Deepwater Offshore Technology (DOT) International Conference and...
- DOT: Aligning technology with changing reality. Stair, C.D.; Hebert, D.B.; Dawson, M.E.P.; Jacob, S. // Offshore;Oct2004, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p48
Presents an overview of a paper, that would be presented at the Deep Offshore Technology conference in Louisiana, about the challenges in the construction of an intelligent well at the Na Kika oil and gas fields offshore New Orleans, Louisiana. Aim of the paper to discuss the economic drivers...