- Excel chief to take new role. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug2001, p6
Reports on the appointment of Iain Shearer as deputy chairman of Excel in 2001. His responsibilities as deputy chairman; Resignation of Keith Greetham from Excel.
- Excel finally gets its man. // Marketing Event;Jan2002, p4
Reports on the replacement for the outgoing Excel chief executive Iain Shearer. Months spent on the search for a replacement; Position of Shearer after the appointment of a chief executive.
- Excel at the point of no return. // Marketing Event;Sep2000, p82
Discusses the design of the exhibition building of Excel company.
- Excel enjoys record visits at March fairs. // Event;Apr2002, p8
Presents information on the success of the Holiday & Travel Show, The Evening Standard Homebuyer Show and the London International Dive Show, exhibitions organized by Excel company in London, England in the first weekend of March 2002. Total number of visitors; Significance of the success of...
- How to Excel in London Docklands. // Marketing (00253650);3/7/2002, p1
Highlights the venue of the Marketing Expo in Great Britain. Registration mechanism; Style of souvenirs; Contact information.
- Industry sees what ExCeL has to offer. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/4/2002, Issue 2538, p8
Reports issues concerning on the plans of Excel to hosts the World Travel Market in Great Britain. Consideration of venue and transport links; Presentation of state-of-the-art facilities in the exhibition; Design of the exhibition area.
- Community action. Jackson, Paul // Engineer (Online Edition);4/8/2013, p9
The article reports on the Big Bang Fair that was held at ExCeL in London, England in March 2013. A total of 65,382 people attended the event. One of the observations made at the event was that nearly three quarters know how to access further information on careers in science and engineering....
- Excel hit by cash fears. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug2001, p12
Reports on the financial problems faced by Excel, an exhibition center in London, England. Net revenue predictions of the center in 2001; Cause of the decline in revenue; Factors that contributed to Excel's financial difficulties; Support of exhibition organizers for Excel's decision to...
- Haymarket's Horrell to take up Excel post. Fletcher, Mike // Event;Jan2003, p4
Reports the transition of Sarah Horrell, marketing director of BBC Haymarket and Haymarket Exhibitions, to Excel company in February 2003. Duties at Excel; Events organized by Excel; Reaction to her recruitment.