Getting across to the other side
- Equipment sales. Tackes, George // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jul2000, Vol. 157 Issue 7, p34
Reports on the performance of the truck and truck equipment markets in the United States, for 1999. Sales by truck category; Total retail sales; Factors contributing to the growth of the market; Sales by equipment category.
- TRUCK NEWS. // Construction Bulletin;9/7/2001, Vol. 276 Issue 10
Presents updates on trucks and the United States trucking industry as of September 7, 2001. Availability of Dana Spicer front axles for Peterbilt Motors' heavy-duty trucks; Eaton Corp.'s acquisition of the truck clutch manufacturing assets of Transmisiones TSP; Donaldson Co.'s distribution...
- Light truck owners are the aftermarket's best customers. Katcher, Phil // Automotive Marketing;Jun99, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p13
Reports on the performance of the light-truck aftermarket in the United States. Growth in sales; Characteristics of light-truck owners; Reasons for buying in the parts in the aftermarket; Maintenance needs of truck owners; Preferred outlets when buying truck parts. INSET: The bedliner war..
- Family Biz Keeps On Trucking. Joisten, Jessica // Hispanic;Dec1999, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p64
Features Sam and Sons Truck Equipment, a truck equipment company in Texas. History of the company; Comments by its Vice President Roy Olivo; Number of employees; Some of its clients; Disadvantage of getting the Minority Business Enterprise status.
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2005, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p72
Presents a schedule of events related to the truck and truck equipment industries to be held from April to November 2005. North American Truck Show exhibit in Boston, Massachusetts; Southern African Transport Conference in South Africa; National Trailer Dealers Association annual convention in...
- Old school. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2007, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p94
The article features the success of Batterson Truck Equipment in Houston, Texas in sales and production which resulted in the expansion of its product line and services. Furthermore, the increase in its production and market since October 2005.
- Columbus was wrong. Dorn, Robert // Fleet Equipment;Feb2007, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p52
The article comments on the proceedings of the Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association (HDMA) annual Heavy Duty Dialogue meeting in the U.S. The author cites the impact of communications and transportation on the developments in the truck equipment industry. He argues that the congestion in truck...
- Aimed at the loading bay. // Works Management;Dec97, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p48
The article discusses the series of counterbalance, diesel-powered HDF trucks manufactured by Halla which are intended for indoor and outdoor use. It is suggested that the HDF trucks are available in four models, each ranging from 2.0 to 4.5 tonnes in capacity with a lowering speed rated at...
- You'll take a 14% growth year, won't you? WEBER, RICK // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2013, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p37
The article discusses National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) director of market data and research Steve Latin-Kasper's presentation on industry and economic trends at the March 2013 Work Truck Show in Indianapolis, Indiana. He focused on the growth of the work truck industry in 2012 in...