Pets in airplane cabins: an unnecessary allergic hazard
- Up, Up and Away. // Louisiana Life;Summer2000, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p76
Reports on Air Canada's announcement that it would be upgrading the aircraft used on the Toronto, Ontario-New Orleans, Louisiana route in 2000.
- AC premium economy to HKG. // Travel Daily;5/31/2013, p2
The article reports that airline Air Canada (AC) will launch the new three class 777-300ER product from the start of the northern winter scheduling in 2013 for the Vancouver, British Columbia-Hong Kong, China route.
- New rouge HNL route. // Travel Daily;5/28/2014, p4
The article reports on the launch of twice weekly year-round non-stop service between Toronto, Ontario and Honolulu, Hawaii by Air Canada's leisure division Air Canada rouge starting on November 26, 2014.
- Air Canada goes double daily. // Travel Trade;11/19/2003, p12
Reports on Air Canada's introduction of a double daily non-stop service between Vancouver, British Columbia and Anchorage, Alaska. Operation as a response to the strong demand from the Alaska cruise market; Flight schedule.
- AC seasonal YYZ-YTM. // Travel Daily;10/2/2014, p8
The article reports that Air Canada has planned to launch four weekly seasonal services between Toronto and Mont-Tremblant, Canada on December 18, 2014 to March 30, 2015.
- Air Canada. // AirGuide Online.com;1/4/2010, p1
The article reports on the plan of Air Canada to launch a daily Toronto, Ontario to Copenhagen, Denmark flight aboard a 767-300ER airplane beginning on June 24, 2010.
- Business-class bonus from Air Canada. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;8/4/2011, Issue 2969, p20
The article reports on the move of Air Canada to launch its series of business-class from Great Britain to its key destinations in Canada.
- Air Canada mulls direct flights to India. // South Asian Post;6/12/2014, p19
The article reports on the plan by Air Canada to launch direct flights to India as of June 2014.
- Air Canada Rouge expands routes from UK airports. Taylor, Ian // Travel Weekly (UK);10/17/2013, Issue 2190, p19
The article reports that Air Canada has decided to expand its services from Manchester, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Heathrow, Florida.