- The Talent Powered Organization: Strategies for Globalization, Talent Management and High Performance. Mishra, Suneeta // T+D;Jan2008, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p80
The article reviews the book "The Talent Powered Organization: Strategies for Globalization, Talent Management and High Performance," by Peter Cheese, Robert J. Thomas, and Elizabeth Craig.
- Global Talent Management of Multinational Companies. Gundran Sabado, Alfredita Veraque // European Journal of Business & Management;2012, Vol. 4 Issue 21, p117
This study probed the global talent management of multinational companies . It described the implementation and effectiveness on the talent sourcing, employee development, talent assessment and employee retention. The findings revealed that global talent management of multinational companies are...
- ZARZÄ„DZANIE TALENTAMI W UZYSKANIU PRZEWAGI STRATEGICZNEJ. Mazurkiewicz, Anna // Research Papers of the Wroclaw University of Economics / Prace N;2013, Issue 277, p285
Companies face demographical changes, globalization and growing importance of intangible assets. The new operating conditions contribute to enhance the role of managing talented employees - with superior accomplishments and development potential, in order to achieve sustainable competitive...
- GLOBAL TALENT MANAGEMENT. Nankervis, Alan R. // Research & Practice in Human Resource Management;Dec2011, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p114
The article reviews the book "Global Talent Management," edited by H. Scullion and D. G. Collings.
- Goodyear names global talent management director. // European Rubber Journal;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 191 Issue 1, p16
The article announces that Sherry Nolan was appointed director of global talent management, development and diversity at Goodyear Corp.
- MOVERS & SHAKERS: Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS). // Marketing Week (Online Edition);2/10/2011, p35
The article announces the appointment of Tony Hall as global head of talent management at Alexander Mann Solutions Ltd.
- BNY Mellon's Talent Toolkit. Sausner, Rebecca // Bank Technology News;Dec2009, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p1
The article focuses on the support given by the Bank of New York Mellon Corp. to its employees by providing a global talent development strategy. Sheena Wilson, the global head of talent strategy, is responsible for a technology project to develop a global architecture to provide service to its...
- Cornerstone OnDemand Takes On Oracle, SAP, IBM. PETE BARLAS // Investors Business Daily;9/25/2013, pA04
Talent management software maker
- Segment-aligned development. Manis, Dimitra // Training Journal;Nov2010, p33
The article focuses on the segment-aligned approach on global talent management. It reports that globalisation and professionalisation of the working population of the world brought an impact on the talent management strategies of an organization. These trends on talent management lead to the...
- HELP WITH TALENT STUDY. Thorne, Kaye // People Management;7/26/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 15, p9
A letter from Kaye Thorne, talent coach and author of "Managing the Mavericks" and "The Essential Guide to Managing Talent" is presented. The letter invites people involved in the personnel management sector to take part in a global study being undertaken by Thorne about the experiences of...