- A Message from the Editor. Enos, Gary A. // Getting Paid in Behavioral Healthcare;Aug2003, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p3
Presents a letter from the Editor.
- Farewell Letter from the Managing Editor. Thornhill, A. Chadwick // Eleutheria;Fall2013, Vol. 2 Issue 2, preceding p2
Farewell Letter from the Managing Editor.
- Letter to our readers. Buckley, Tom // Business Mexico;Oct2004, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p2
Presents a letter from the editor of "Business Mexico".
- Untitled. // New Yorker;1/13/1968, Vol. 43 Issue 47, p59
A letter to the editor is presented from the "Annapolis Skipper" periodical.
- Is the Dentist of the Future an Oral Precision Engineer? Roulet, J.-F. // Journal of Adhesive Dentistry;2002, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p87
A letter from the editor is presented regarding the future of dentistry.
- Coagulopathies from drugs2. Nederlof, P. // British Dental Journal;3/27/2004, Vol. 196 Issue 6, p311
Presents a letter to the editor about coagulopathies from drugs.
- LETTER FROM THE EDITOR. Jensen, Oliver // American Heritage;Apr1972, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p2
A letter from the editor is presented focusing on the celebration of independence.
- I'LL BE NO SUBMISSIVE WIFE. // American Heritage;Oct1975, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p2
The article presents the poem "A Ballad," by Alexander Lee. First Line: I'll be no submissive wife; Last Line: No no no, not I.
- Author's response. // Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA);Nov2004, Vol. 135 Issue 11, p1518
Presents a letter from the editor related to dentistry.
- NOTES & ASIDES. Zighelboim, José // National Review;8/5/1988, Vol. 40 Issue 15, p22
Presents a letter to the editor on an essay from Henry Kissinger.