Helping customers keep roads safe
- Shop survey. // Fleet Owner;Dec2001, Vol. 96 Issue 12, p42
Discusses the findings of the '2001 Shop Installation Survey Results Report' from the National Truck Equipment Association in the United States. Purpose of the report; Issues included in the report.
- Comprehensive Commercial Truck and Transportation Equipment Buyers Guide, Directory Published. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2001, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p62
Presents the 2001 edition of the `National Truck Equipment Association Membership Roster & Product Directory.' Its contents; Information on its distribution.
- Mirrors. Wilson, Marilyn // Fleet Owner;Oct2001, Vol. 96 Issue 10, p50
Describes various mirror technologies for commercial trucks. Manufacturing companies which are developing the technologies; Design and construction of several mirror technologies; Significance of LED technology for drivers and traffic administration.
- Onspot Automatic Chain Kit for Hendrickson HN402 Suspension. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2002, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p30
Features products for the truck equipment industry. HN-402 tandem axle suspension for fire trucks from Hendrickson; Model 05401 automatic tire chain system form Onspot of North America.
- Technology and Education Drive Trucking Industry Show in Gateway City. // Government Product News;Feb2000, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p30
Features the Commercial Truck, Trailer and Technology Expo with the National Truck Equipment Association's 36th Annual Convention to be held on February 23 to 25, 2000 in Saint Louis, Missouri. What the exhibit show offers; Topics to be covered; Titles of pre-convention workshops; Exhibit...
- Ductile Iron Hub. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2003, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p36
Features Ductilite, a ductile iron hub, manufactured by Gunite Corp. in the U.S. Specifications of the product; Usability of the product; Contact information.
- New Gunite LMS Wheel Hubs Prevent Improper Installation and Reduce Maintenance Downtime. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2000, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p60
Introduces the truck hubs of Gunite Corp. Features; Benefits.
- New Hub-piloted Wheel Puller Offers Quick, Safe Solution. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2000, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p61
Introduces the WheelWhiz, an innovative device that removes seized aluminum and steel disk wheels, from Kiene Diesel Accessories. Benefit of using the product; Comments regarding the product; Operation of the product.
- New Pig Introduces Box Curb Barrier System. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2000, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p63
Provides information on the curb barrier system introduced by New Pig Corp. for the trucking industry. Advantage of using the product; Installation of the product.