A Lab Owner Joins the DIGITAL DISCUSSION
- SOAP MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE. Ditto, Richard K. // Optometry Times;Jun2015, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Patient perception vs. reality with compliance" in the January 2015 issue which discusses the residue of chemicals and substances in soaps that could not be rinsed off the hands and could transfer to lenses.
- Patients Want Overnight Wear; Silicone Hydrogels Offer a Superior Technology. // Review of Optometry;10/15/2003, Vol. 140 Issue 10, p2
Focuses on the preference of patients over silicone hydrogel contact lenses that offer superior technology. Advantages offered by silicone hydrogel contact lenses; Considerations that must be taken into account by optometrists for a successful promotion of the product; Characteristics that...
- A Friendly Reminder. OLIVER, JESSICA // Jacksonville Magazine;Nov2012, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p40
The article focuses on the development of Acuminder, a free electronic reminder service for people who use contact lenses, reminding them users to change contact lenses.
- Is it safe for my child to wear contact lenses? MCQUILLAN, SUSAN // Scholastic Parent & Child;Apr2011, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p61
The article provides an answer to a question on the safeness of a child to wear contact lenses.
- IN BRIEF. // Review of Cornea & Contact Lenses;Nov2015, p4
The article offers news briefs related to eye care and contact lenses including Bausch + Lomb's Antibiotic Resistance Monitoring in Ocular Microorganisms study, Brien Holden Vision Institute's grading scales, and Alcon's Dailies Total1 contact lens.
- LAUNCH NEWS. // Optometry Today;11/30/2012, Vol. 52 Issue 23, p12
The article reports on the launch of various products related to optometry in Great Britain including the Street Eyewear by Pennine Optical Group, Saphir contact lenses from Mark'ennovy and the Bench Kids range of eyewear from Brulimar.
- MEETINGS & COURSES. // Primary Care Optometry News;Nov2013, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p25
The article presents a calendar of optometry-related events from November 2013 to April 2014 which includes the West Virginia Association of Optometric Physicians Annual Congress, the Heart of America Contact Lens Society Contact Lens and Primary Care Congress and the Annual Eye Ski Conference.
- PRESCRIPTIONS CHANGE. Brujic, Mile // 20/20;Nov2014, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p89
The article suggests opticians to inform their patients about the reasons for the changes to their prescription and how smart they have been to visit the eye clinic for new eyewear in order to ensure the health of the patient's eyes and the proper prescription as their eyes change.
- Let's Talkâ€¦Baby Talk. // 20/20;Jul2007, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p50
The article focuses on the eyewear market for toddlers in the U.S. Although small in size and market share, some infants and toddlers require eyewear. Options for this age category continue to grow both in function and fashion. Manufacturers have diligently worked to achieve a comfortable,...