- Best entry from outside the UK. // Marketing (00253650);Jul2014 Supplement Marketing Society Awards for Excellence 2014,
The article discusses the Award of Excellence of the Marketing Society of Great Britain for marketing outside the country presented to the bank HSBC for its sports sponsorship of a tour by a rugby team.
- CUSTOMER INSIGHT. // Marketing (00253650);6/12/2001, p24
Praises an international marketing campaign for Shell International. Recipient of Customer Insight award at the 2001 Marketing Society Awards; Review of sponsorship of the Ferrari Formula 1 team; Business value of sponsorship.
- This week. // Marketing (00253650);5/9/2012, p7
The article offers marketing industry news briefs for the week of May 9, 2012. Topics include airline British Airways (BA) sponsorship of a live outdoor broadcast of the 2012 Summer Olympic games on giant screens in Olympic Park in London, England, the launch of the Galaxy S III smartphone by...
- McDonald's Brave New World. Brunelli, Richard // MediaWeek;12/1/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 43, pB6
The article names the advertising agency AKQA the periodical's Grand Prize winner in its 2008 Buzz Awards for marketing. The company was named the winner for an Internet game it created as part of advertising for McDonald's Corp. linked to the company's sponsorship of the 2008 Olympic Games.
- MOST EFFECTIVE USE OF SPONSORSHIP. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;7/1/2005, Awards Supplement p7
The article presents information on companies that won the awards for the most effective use of sponsorship at the Asian awards ceremony. In a highly competitive sponsorship environment, American Express Co. continued to build on its association with Grand Slam tennis events globally, adding the...
- Rugby Heaven. // NZ Marketing Magazine;Aug2008, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p32
The article focuses on Sanitarium Health Food Co., winner of the 2008 New Media Marketing Award in New Zealand. Weet-Bix, Sanitarium's leading brand, has been the official breakfast of the All Blacks rugby union team for the past 10 years. While WeetBix has been a long-standing sponsor of the...
- Samsung. MARTIN, RUSS // Marketing (00253650);11/19/2012 Supplement, p41
The article discusses the marketing initiatives of the mobile phone company Samsung that have resulted in its nomination for the journal's 2012 Marketer of the Year award. Topics include Samsung's positioning as a lifestyle brand, a viral exchange with a consumer involving a drawing of a dragon,...
- Higher authority prevails in battle over sponsorship. Koranteng, Juliana // Advertising Age International;Jul97, pI6
Focuses on the decision of Court of Arbitration for Sports in Switzerland that the International Rowing Federation (FISA) should control sponsorship rights to national team's clothing and equipment. Impact of the decision on sponsorship of other sports; Possibility of reconsideration of the...
- Sponsorship. // Advertising Age's Euromarketing;8/6/96, Vol. 9 Issue 47, p6
Reports on sports sponsorship in Europe. Sponsorship offer worth $15 million over three years by Carlsberg and Tele Denmark to Danish Tour de France champion Bjarne Riis; Watch company FreeStyle's sponsorship of the 1996 Junior Lacanau Pro Junior surf competition; Increase in French sponsorship...