- TBA Forms European Joint Venture. Waddell, Ray // Billboard;10/28/2000, Vol. 112 Issue 44, p14
Discusses the joint European venture between entertainment company TBA and British promoter Harvey Goldsmith. Comments by TBA chief executive Thomas Weaver; Details of TBA's live concert business model; Terms of the agreement; Overview of the concert tour industry in Europe; Outlook for the...
- NEWS IN NUMBERS. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jul/Aug2013, p5
The article offers news briefs from Great Britain as of August 2013 on topics including business growth of Grass Roots Group PLC, Youth Olympics and development of an underwater hotel in China.
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jul/Aug2013, p7
The article offers information on several notable persons at the British event management industry including John Kelly joint owner, Ram Organization, Kate Sheridan-Hayes senior vice president, First Protocol and Richard Bandell, group chief executive officer at Grass Roots Group PLC.
- Being the best in a changing industry. Evans, David // Conference & Incentive Travel;Nov/Dec2011 Awards, p3
The article offers the author's insights on being the headline sponsor of Grass Roots Group PLC in the 2011 Conference & Incentive Travel (C&IT) Excellence Awards.
- Andy Lister. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Apr2015, p6
An interview with Andy Lister, chief strategy officer at the customer engagement provider Grass Roots, is presented who discusses his role in developing new revenue streams, focus on different countries for growing market of the firm, and his traveling job across Great Britain for development.
- ELECTRONIC VOUCHER CARDS. Coleman, Alison // Employee Benefits;Oct2009, p58
The article discusses the versatility of electronic voucher cards in the U.S. that helps as a replacement for paper vouchers. According to head of reward and benefits at Grass Roots Company, Paul Bartlett, more employers are switching to the electronic cards since it has only a limited choice of...
- CRAIN'S 2015 best places to work NYC. // Crain's New York Business;12/7/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 49, p0028
The article profiles the meetings and special events organizer Grass Roots Meetings and Events, chosen by the periodical as one of the best companies to work for in New York City for 2015, and includes information about the firm's 2014 revenue, average salary and employee fringe benefits.
- Peru s resources make it a hidden gem. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;3/10/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 27, p24
The article focuses on furniture importers and manufacturers in Peru. Grass Roots president Peter Markward stresses that he likes the craftsmanship that is available in Peru, such as hard carving and hand tooling of leather. Peninsula Home Collection president Gonzalo Alonso states that he likes...
- What's newâ€¦. Golding, Nick // Employee Benefits;Feb2007, p64
The article evaluates several products including absence management assessment and accreditation tool from Unumprovident Corp., voice-activated absence management tool developed by PMI Health Group, and cashless card system from Grass Roots.