A country of perpetual pilot projects
- The art of attachments. Trundle, Ivan // inCite;Oct2005, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p24
The article discusses best practice in the dissemination of information through e-mail to groups. Several aspects need to be considered in sending e-mails. There are strategies to avoid impact of an attachment to mail messages.
- Learning From Each Other. Berner, Courtney // Rural Cooperatives;Sep/Oct2015, Vol. 82 Issue 5, p25
The article describes a new format adopted by the University of Wisconsin Center for Cooperatives (UWCC) for disseminating information on best practices for board leadership to ensure the success of cooperatives. In August, 2015, UWCC conducted an interactive roundtable which promoted learning...
- Letter from the Editors "Evidence" for Best Practice. Corcoran, Kevin; Vandiver, Vikki L. // Best Practice in Mental Health;Mar2013, Vol. 9 Issue 1, pXi
The article discusses the best practices and advancements of the journal towards developing and disseminating information in mental health. It mentions the factors to considered with the emergence of best practices which include a research evidence showing that a practice works, cultural and...
- Current Web Application Development and Measurement Practices for Small Software Firms. Ahmad, Faudziah; Baharom, Fauziah; Husni, Moath // International Journal of Computer Science Issues (IJCSI);Mar2012, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p125
This paper discusses issues on current development and measurement practices that were identified from a pilot study conducted on Jordanian small software firms. The study was to investigate whether developers follow development and measurement best practices in web applications development. The...
- The pursuit of excellence. Scales, Andrew // Contract Journal;3/12/2008, Vol. 442 Issue 6666, p18
The article focuses on the success of the Constructing Excellence's Demonstration Projects in Great Britain. Constructing Excellence was established to ensure the implementation of the plan to apply best practices in the industry stated in a report by Sir John Egan in 1998. It was found that...
- IAB's best practices for lead generation. // B to B;5/6/2008, Vol. 93 Issue 7, p26
The article presents suggestions from the non-profit organization Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) concerning best practices in lead generation. According to IAB, a publisher should not broker an advertising campaign to any other publisher, network or agency. It is advisable for a publisher...
- Using Communication Audits to Teach Organizational Communication to Students and Employees. Scott, Craig R.; Shaw, Sandra Pride; Timmerman, C. Erik; Frank, Volker; Quinn, Laura // Business Communication Quarterly;Dec99, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p53
Communication audits serve well as educational tools for both student auditors and employees of organizations. To use audits, teachers need to gain access to organizations, especially through internal audit departments; negotiate the exchange of essentially free audit findings for a learning...
- Health Listings. // Asian Pacific Post;6/18/2009, p18
A list of health services providers in Canada is presented.
- Dissertations/ThÃ¨ses. // Canadian Bulletin of Medical History;2009, Vol. 26 Issue 2, following p572
The article lists and briefly describes academic dissertations related to the history of medicine in Canada and topics such as nurses and medical in rural Saskatchewan, the regulation of pharmaceutical drugs, and the health behaviours of poor people.