A short term view--no long term future
- Silentnight Beds. // Marketing (00253650);10/19/2005, p87
This article presents information on the marketing department of the company Silentnight Beds. With more than 100 comfy-looking beds in the group showroom, there are days when it is very tempting. There really is a uniform, not pyjamas, though: a navy blue skirt or trousers, with blue and white...
- Marketing award for silentnight. // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p1
Reports that the marketing team at Silentnight Beds has received the Consumer Marketing award at the Furniture Industry Awards gala dinner for its advertising campaign featuring a hippo and duck.
- Silentnight snaps up Ducal for Â£15m. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/03/2000, Issue 5212, p1
Reports on Silentnight Holdings' acquisition of Ducal, a cabinet and upholstery manufacturer in Great Britain.
- Silentnight warns of more restructuring pain. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p3
Reports on the financial performance of furniture firm Silentnight Holdings in Great Britain as of May 9, 2003. Restructuring cost; Pre-tax losses; Operating profits; Bed sales.
- Growing Silentnight looks forward to investment boost. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;05/15/98, Issue 5088, p5
Reports on the increase in the profits of Silentnight Holdings due to the 10 percent and 11 percent rise in bed and cabinet sales in Great Britain. Increase in the sales of the country's bed trade; Expectations of continued increase in sales with the warehousing and extensions at Perfecta and...
- New lines bring in orders for Silentnight Group. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;09/18/98, Issue 5106, p4
Reports on Silentnight Group's launching of a line of furniture at Salterforth in England. Attendance at the launch; Value of orders; Notable items from the line.
- Children are the goal. // Cabinet Maker;05/12/2000, Issue 5187, p4
Reports on Silentnight Furniture's plan to branch out into the children's market with the launch of its Mad About Football bedroom cabinet range at its At Home.
- Silentnight Beds wins first Internet award. // Cabinet Maker;01/26/2001, Issue 5222, p2
Reports that Silentnight Beds has won the first Furniture Industry Awards Consumer Internet Award.
- Lord peers at bed making. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/97, Issue 5064, p36
Reports that Lord Hoyle of Warrington, Great Britain has visited his constituency for a tour of the Silentnight Beds Factory.